Steelhead XR Hybrid and Irons

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
I currently have these clubs. Hitting irons great but hybrids are hook city. Anybody else got this issue? Debating going to the adjustable big bertha Hybrid

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I currently have these clubs. Hitting irons great but hybrids are hook city. Anybody else got this issue? Debating going to the adjustable big bertha Hybrid

I just got the hybrid/iron set of the Steelhead XR. I love the irons but yes, given the large amount of offset I seem to be struggling with the 4 and 5 hybrid. I also have a Rogue hybrid that I hit much better. Will keep trying to make the Steelhead hybrids work but if not I still have the Rogue.

The shaft in the Steelhead Hybrid is pretty light (60 grams I think). Match that with some offset and you have a recipe for the lefts. I did hit mine well after I adjusted, but would always have that one that would kill my score.

I just got the hybrid/iron set of the Steelhead XR. I love the irons but yes, given the large amount of offset I seem to be struggling with the 4 and 5 hybrid. I also have a Rogue hybrid that I hit much better. Will keep trying to make the Steelhead hybrids work but if not I still have the Rogue.
I swapped mine for an epic. Long and straight. Very happy with the swap

Back