1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

For a first timer like me entering, I fully suspect that you got to pay your dues, but that doesn't mean that I'm not excited. Good Luck to everyone!!!
Not even a little bit. In my first six months on the forum, I was selected for testing of a brand new driver, and selected for the 2014 Morgan Cup. It's honestly about putting your name in. Good luck to you, sir.

I wouldn't mind this being my first ever thp event.

For a first timer like me entering, I fully suspect that you got to pay your dues, but that doesn't mean that I'm not excited. Good Luck to everyone!!!

Granted it's not #TheGrandaddy, but I was just named the King for the month of April. I've never been to an event yet and I'm not even a good golfer, but none of that kept me from winning the contest.

Albatross Club only.
I forgot what it's like on the outside looking in.

Anyone on the fence, take the plunge and join the Albatross club!

That's not been my experience at all.

Should be hearing something in the next couple of days! I just got into #TheCup and don't want to sound greedy, but I want in this one also, would be a dream come true!

Should be hearing something in the next couple of days! I just got into #TheCup and don't want to sound greedy, but I want in this one also, would be a dream come true!

Yes it would! It's the effin Grandaddy of em all...!

Good luck to all who entered, this is going to be epic.

I'm in the same boat, hate to be greedy, but can't let any opportunity to go to the effin GRANDADDY pass me by. It's shaping up to be an EPIC golf year for me! Thanks to THP!!!

The suspense...

I like to think about what getting selected will do for me for the next 7 months. While I'm not currently unmotivated to improve, getting selected for The Grandaddy would give me a goal like I have never had before. My focus on improving myself and my game would skyrocket. Looking forward to the announcement.

I'm going to be one of the greedy ones also. I just made it in to #TheCup but I still have every desire to make it in to The Grandaddy! The Grandaddy is golf heaven and I want to reach those pearly gates!

I'm doing pushups and situps. Waiting for the call....

It will be a great year for someone soon!

Congrats on the Cup selection. You must be pumped. Good luck. I look forward to following along.

It is inconceivable that anyone would NOT want in on this one. Good luck to everyone. #JustBeatZoocrew

inconceivable.jpg

Someone is going to have an awesome next 7-8 months. Man I hope it's me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If my name gets called I am taking off the next day and partying like its 1999 tonight. Well maybe more like mid 2004 as I was not old enough to drink in 1999.

I'm up to my arse in mud working the ol' goon spoon in the rain but I'm smiling.
Why you ask?
#The Grandaddy is on my mind that's why.

I'm up to my arse in mud working the ol' goon spoon in the rain but I'm smiling.
Why you ask?
#The Grandaddy is on my mind that's why.

I think Ole Gray just possessed you for a second. :p

I miss seeing that old coot on here!

Tenure means nothing. Everybody has the exact same odds.
See the results from #TheCup signups today.
I believe 9 of the 11 people were first time event people.

I was one of the first time event people. I have been a forum member for a few years, but not as active while pursuing my Graduate Degree, that is over in 2 more weeks so now it is GOLF time. Good luck to all that entered.

Would be amazing to have this as your first event!

gty-175293331.jpg

Just waiting in the bullpen for the call!!

Had some dreams about these one last evening...

Would be amazing to have this as your first event!

When I was chosen back in 2014, it was my first official THP Event that I went to. It CAN and DOES happen!

Back