2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Congrats guys. Enjoy the experience.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

As much as I wanted to show mikedean why he should've picked me for the OHvMI regional rivalry by playing on his team......

I'm even more excited to show him on this hashtagchad team!!! Damn I'm excited to get to enjoy and experience this event more than ever as it is my first THP event! I'd imagine this will be an incredible experience and truly am excited to get to know some elder statesman and other newcomers to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummed I didn't get in but I'm happy for the guys that did. Good luck fellas.

Congrats guys! Going to be an amazing event. Look forward to following along.

Congrats everyone!

Congrats fellas.

Congrats to those who got in!

Last edited:
Congrats guys! You're going to have a blast.

Congratulations everyone!

#TeamHashtag for the win!!!

Congrats gents. Lots of new faces on those teams.

Holy crap! I can't even tell you how excited I am about this! Thank you so much THP and Callaway for this chance! This had been on my radar since it was announced and I'm so pumped that I get to take part in it. What a great first THP event to be part of! I can't wait to meet all of the others involved in this.

Yes sir! Let's do some work

Congrats all!

Congrats!!

Un-freaking-believable!!!! What a way to wake up today!!! Beyond pumped for this! Let's go MIKE!!!!!!

Congrats guys!! Lots of first timers in there, good way to pop the old THP Event bubble!

Congratulations everyone...exciting to see all the new names.

A couple great looking teams. Congrats everyone, will be a great event!

Stinks I didn't get in but a lot of new names in their and my boy Winchell is on the list

Un-freaking-believable!!!! What a way to wake up today!!! Beyond pumped for this! Let's go MIKE!!!!!!

Congrats man! Looking forward to the challenge

Congrats everyone! Cant wait to follow this and see the reactions of the first timers to true awesomeness of a THP event

Congrats everyone. I'm jumping on the 441 Bandwagon. Can't wait to follow along.

Back