2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Enjoy that 1some you will be playing in.

I hope I'm paired against you one of the rounds, I'll guarantee im wearing the flat brim that day just to throw you off

I'm jus happy to see newbies to THP events and to catch up with the veterans.

I also look forward to a possible impromptu THP Callout against JMan on the real grass putting greens :angel:

I hope I'm paired against you one of the rounds, I'll guarantee im wearing the flat brim that day just to throw you off
Lol. It wont throw me off dude, I've played with all kinds of guys wearing stupid crap.

I also look forward to a possible impromptu THP Callout against JMan on the real grass putting greens :angel:
#THPCallouts for the Mini Golf? Hmmm, Wardy vs Putter Guru Jman? Im liking the sound of that. I'll live cover it.

Lol. It wont throw me off dude, I've played with all kinds of guys wearing stupid crap.

#THPCallouts for the Mini Golf? Hmmm, Wardy vs Putter Guru Jman? Im liking the sound of that. I'll live cover it.

I'll call you out for mini golf beags, if I beat you, you have to wear a flatbrim one round... If you beat me, I'll let you actually burn the flatbrim:) that should be fun

After all the years I will finally get to meet the famous mward.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll call you out for mini golf beags, if I beat you, you have to wear a flatbrim one round... If you beat me, I'll let you actually burn the flatbrim:) that should be fun
LMAO. We might be able to work that out.

Same here ... except everyone I meet will be new for me. I am sure I am going struggle with names ... known bug, no fix. Looking forward to walking away with a bunch of new friendships!

And to fall in line with the conversation today about clothing, the look I strive for, is an old homeless guy, but will try to spruce up a bit for this event.

Seems like enjoyable entertainment, and I'd finally get a round in with Jameson. Would be awesome to have you PBP it

After all the years I will finally get to meet the famous mward.

Heck yeah dude it'll be awesome to put the name to the face!

Same here ... except everyone I meet will be new for me. I am sure I am going struggle with names ... known bug, no fix. Looking forward to walking away with a bunch of new friendships!

And to fall in line with the conversation today about clothing, the look I strive for, is an old homeless guy, but will try to spruce up a bit for this event.
Dont worry dude, I suck with names. Took me forever to know mikedean441's name.

I'm the tall, good-looking guy. :bananadance:

You will have 24 new friends by the time you leave. I'm a visual learner so I have an Excel file with everybody+their real names+where they're from along with the event details.

I'm the tall, good-looking guy. :bananadance:

You will have 24 new friends by the time you leave. I'm a visual learner so I have an Excel file with everybody+their real names+where they're from along with the event details.
Why are you describing me when talking about yourself

I think I will know all of 3 people going into this event.... JB, Wardy, and beags

I think I will know all of 3 people going into this event.... JB, Wardy, and beags

and you'll walk away with so many new friends. thp events really foster new friendships.

I'm flying in on Thursday AM, the 14th. Going to play a round in the area early afternoon--thinking Sawgrass but open to other courses if anyone else is around and has a strong preference. Let me know!

I'm flying in on Thursday AM, the 14th. Going to play a round in the area early afternoon--thinking Sawgrass but open to other courses if anyone else is around and has a strong preference. Let me know!

Just so you are aware, drive time from Hammock Beach to TPC Sawgrass is about an hour and a half.

Why not join the other tapers teeing it up at hammock beach? Check the travel and extra rounds thread

Just so you are aware, drive time from Hammock Beach to TPC Sawgrass is about an hour and a half.

I'm aware, I'm flying into JAX and was going to drop by on the way!

Why not join the other tapers teeing it up at hammock beach? Check the travel and extra rounds thread

MAN! I am completely behind the 8 ball here. My apologies! I didn't see that thread. Of course I would rather hang with THPers on Thursday. Thanks for the tip ;-)

MAN! I am completely behind the 8 ball here. My apologies! I didn't see that thread. Of course I would rather hang with THPers on Thursday. Thanks for the tip ;-)
Awesome! :) look forward to meeting you!

Back