NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;z1-KOW5whzM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1-KOW5whzM[/video]

I think my biggest issue (beyond the blatant slash) is that Keith genuinely tries to make it look like a hockey move by rolling to get up while he does it. That sort of nonchalant douchery is really, really bad for the league.

Maybe he gets five games or so? I'd be shocked if the league really hammered him. Thanks for the rest, see you in the playoffs.

Wow. That video is even worse. What a douche.

I am watching the more popular videos on YouTube of the Coyle/Keith altercation and the fanboy is unreal.

So Coyle choke-slams Keith to the ground and then stands over his victim for a second or two before receiving an inadvertent stick to the face. Keith isn't going to get a substantial suspension for this and anyone who thinks he is will be sorely disappointed.
Should've been a penalty for interfering on Coyle too
Coyle will be suspended 2 games for breaking Keith's stick and Bettman will share a couple of brews with good ol' boy Keith and laugh.

I <3 Hawks fans.

I am watching the more popular videos on YouTube of the Coyle/Keith altercation and the fanboy is unreal.

I <3 Hawks fans.

I agree with part of it...
Keith isn't going to get a substantial suspension for this and anyone who thinks he is will be sorely disappointed.

Just saw the clip and that was not good. So obvious after only watching it twice.

Not sure what the suspension will be but it should be at least 5. I am not that familiar with his past offences but even a first time offence would get a game maybe 2. Will be interesting to see what the league does here.

Just saw the clip and that was not good. So obvious after only watching it twice.

Not sure what the suspension will be but it should be at least 5. I am not that familiar with his past offences but even a first time offence would get a game maybe 2. Will be interesting to see what the league does here.

It's pretty convenient that there are five games left in the regular season. That number wouldn't shock me for a second.

I agree with part of it...
I agree, it will be 5 games max.

But I think it would likely be longer if it occurred in November .

I agree, it will be 5 games max.

But I think it would likely be longer if it occurred in November .

What about if the name profile wasn't in the upper echelon of players? Longer?

Is name still relevant in everyone's opinion with regard to suspension length?

What about if the name profile wasn't in the upper echelon of players? Longer?

Is name still relevant in everyone's opinion with regard to suspension length?
Shouldn't be, but it probably is

Trocheck out for the rest of the regular season. Took a shot off the foot and is on crutches. Not good for OITW on the fantasy side either, that guy has been on fire!

It's pretty convenient that there are five games left in the regular season. That number wouldn't shock me for a second.

Ugh... Didnt even realize that when I typed my first reaction. So convenient but at this point what can you do. I would love for the NHL to send a message that this will not stand but we all know that they won't. Kinda sad really that we already know the punishment

Kieth's hearing is in person. Potential to be 5+.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but Kieth should get a minimum of 10 games IMO

Keith just seems like a dbag. There was a video of Seabrook knocking Backes out with huge hit and Keith standing there saying "wakey, wakey Backes", it's clear as day in the audio. When asked he says "I didn't say anything, prove it.". Ummm...there's video and audio of you saying it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've never thought negatively of Keith in the past, but from the coverage of this I've gathered he's a pretty big prick.

I hope he is out for at least 12 games.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Keith is a prick and a punk. That is all.

Let me know what I owe ya
Hey buddy sorry it took so long but here go...

572ebedd3daace9166cd00552e1a0dce.jpg

We usually do a week of avatar control in here but I will go easy on ya only 5 days.

Nice doing business with you

Alright Jesse, tell your boys to cool off the Flyers

Alright Jesse, tell your boys to cool off the Flyers

This could be an ugly game haha

Caps and Flyers no score after 1

Baker that Avi fits you so well... When I the next CBJ game? I expect you to posting a lot in here

Wow that was a big hit by Buyf

It's going to be a damn shame if Holtby wins the Vezina over Bishop. Holtby has had a great season, and is deserving of praise, but Ben is beating him in every stat category but wins. And obviously playing behind the top offense in hockey has played a big part in that. Bishop is well ahead of Holtby in GAA and Save Percentage, and has twice as many shutouts.

Holtby has lost 2 games where he gave up 2 goals or less, Bishop has lost 12. Holtby has won 10 games where he gave up 3 goals of more, Bishop has won 5. Not sure why Bishop should be penalized for his offense being none existent.

Not trying to take away from Holtby, he's been very good, no doubt one of the top handful, but he has been outperformed by Bishop

An argument could be made for Elliot, but he missed so much of the season.

I want Holtby to get the wins record and something else and I could care less about any of the other "awards"

Chimaera is a bum.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back