Cadbury vs Reese's - Easter Candy Showdown

I don't care what day of the year it is, Reeses blows all other candy away every time!

I'm a Reeses person. Cadbury is edible but.....no comparison!

Cadbury eggs by far for me. I need to buy a stash of them before I can't get them anymore hehe.

You guys can eat all the peanut butter cups you want all year long.

But that's not the poll. It's Reese's Eggs vs Cadbury Creme Eggs. This time of year, it's Cadbury Eggs. In a few weeks, they'll be gone (probably even sooner) then you can eat PB Cups the entire rest of the year. But this is the short window you can get Cadbury Creme Eggs and enjoy them for the delicious treat that they are.

Reese's all day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reese's PB eggs (the traditional sized ones, not the mini or monster ones) are the best candy on earth. Perfect proportions, have said this for years.

Cadbury for Easter. but as good as the creme filled eggs are, the hard shell milk chocolate filled mini eggs are like crack.

Come on now this is not even a debate...Reese's all day, everyday!!! The real debate should be why do holiday Reese's taste so much better than the already phenomenal original Reese's?

Come on now this is not even a debate...Reese's all day, everyday!!! The real debate should be why do holiday Reese's taste so much better than the already phenomenal original Reese's?
Want to know the real answer to this?

Want to know the real answer to this?
Is it the fact that there is more artificial peanut butter and I crush through a whole package by myself...and love every minute of it? Haha

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sour patch kids!

Is it the fact that there is more artificial peanut butter and I crush through a whole package by myself...and love every minute of it? Haha

Nope.

Holiday Reese's candy get produced within 30ish days of whatever holiday they are making it for. So, when you buy a Reese's Easter Egg, it is typically fresh and less than 30days old. When you buy a typical reese's pb cup or whatever, they have a shelf life of many many months, and could have been sitting in the back of the store in a box waiting on inventory to move.

So basically, Holiday Reese's candy is fresh. So it tastes better because it hasnt been sitting there for months.

They say the worst time to purchase regular PB Cups from Reese's is right after a holiday, because they REALLY sit around when the Egg, Pumpkin, Christmas Tree PB cups are outselling them.

Nope.

Holiday Reese's candy get produced within 30ish days of whatever holiday they are making it for. So, when you buy a Reese's Easter Egg, it is typically fresh and less than 30days old. When you buy a typical reese's pb cup or whatever, they have a shelf life of many many months, and could have been sitting in the back of the store in a box waiting on inventory to move.

So basically, Holiday Reese's candy is fresh. So it tastes better because it hasnt been sitting there for months.
Sweet mother of God that makes so much sense and I will now take a minute to drive to the nearest CVS, Walmart and Walgreen's and buy up their stock!!! Sorry Cadbury but Reese's FTW!!!

Sweet mother of God that makes so much sense and I will now take a minute to drive to the nearest CVS, Walmart and Walgreen's and buy up their stock!!! Sorry Cadbury but Reese's FTW!!!

It really does make sense why the seasonal Reese's are better.

They just got made, they are fresher, and taste a hell of a lot better than standard PB cups.

Same goes for seasonal Beer.

It really does make sense why the seasonal Reese's are better.

They just got made, they are fresher, and taste a hell of a lot better than standard PB cups.

Same goes for seasonal Beer.
You are a wise man War Eagle and I hope we get to tee it up one day brother...I'll bring the seasonal Reece's and you bring the seasonal Beer!

You are a wise man War Eagle and I hope we get to tee it up one day brother...I'll bring the seasonal Reece's and you bring the seasonal Beer!

Deal.

Why is this a debate.... Reese's Eggs

Wouldn't seem right not to have Cadbury eggs on Easter.

I can't make a pick.... I have to go with both.

I love Cadbury, always have!

Back