New Cure CX1 Putter

Figured I'd bump up this thread as some guys have a decision on these coming up shortly and there are some good in-hand pics of the finishes.

Great bump. I know there are a few of us already rolling these putters should you have any questions. Not to mention the guys at Cure are pretty active on here answering questions.

I am extremely happy with mine. Besides just wanting to roll other putters, I don't think there is currently a Putter that will unseat my CX-1. I'm excited to try some upcoming releases that are getting buzz on the forums and interwebs but the CX1 is confidently in the bag!

Okay, after revisiting this thread and looking at the pics of the CX1 in black again, I am questioning my choice of the CX2 in platinum for the upcoming CURE event. in May. That black finish really does look good to me. Hmmmm.

Okay, after revisiting this thread and looking at the pics of the CX1 in black again, I am questioning my choice of the CX2 in platinum for the upcoming CURE event. in May. That black finish really does look good to me. Hmmmm.

I'm with you, that picture looks great. I was already leaning towards the CX1, but I will go with black now for sure.

I'm thinking of going CX2 now with the platinum finish. For those guys currently gaming these, do any of you have a straight back/straight through stroke and if so, what setup of head (CX1/CX2) and weights have worked best for you?

I'm definitely going black. Torn between CX1 and 2. Wish I could try them out before deciding but not sure that's gonna happen.

It is safe to say that my mind is made up and I'm going with CX1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I originally was thinking black CX1. Then the platinum started growing on me but after seeing the black CX1 in hand pictures in this thread, I'm definitely sticking with that.

We think a lot alike. I really do like the CX2 in platinum, but the CX1 in black looks fantastic too.
I thinking I will grab the CX2 in platinum sometime down the road.

That CX1 in black is surely a looker. I think you guys will also be surprised by the new head covers as well.

For those in the event have you pondered on the weight set up you are going to go with, or let that be decided during the fitting at the event?

That CX1 in black is surely a looker. I think you guys will also be surprised by the new head covers as well.

For those in the event have you pondered on the weight set up you are going to go with, or let that be decided during the fitting at the event?

that one is interesting to me, I have not given any thought to the weights, I will try them and see what the guys from cure say

I have about 7 rounds in right now and I personally haven't adjusted the weights either. Felt so good the first time I picked it up and haven't felt the urge to experiment.
that one is interesting to me, I have not given any thought to the weights, I will try them and see what the guys from cure say

From the info on the site, I believe I'll be maxing out the weights to get the total weight I'm looking to be at.

I don't know enough to even ponder it. Hopefully, that will be part of a fitting at CURE.

My CX1 is maxed out to 376g. It's been that way since Day 1. That was the stock set up and I never bothered messing around with it. I do wish though that it went up to maybe 400 g. Curious on how that would feel like in the CX1. But overall at 376g I'm pretty darn happy.

Glad i'm not the only one going back and forth on the model and finish! Though the extra weight in the CX2 intrigues me, love the look of the CX1 with the black finish.

Really can't wait to get this one in hands. I'm wondering what I will settle on as far as weight goes, thinking I will be in the 362 club but could be wrong, might need the full 376.

Took another voyage with the CX1 putter today and let's just say I can't be happier. Roll off the face was great on super fast and super slow greens winter greens. I drained several putts in the 10' range and a couple outside of that range. The weight of the putter allowed me to maintain my putting stroke in the gusts and keep the ball on line. The more and more work I get in with this putter the more and more I feel more confident. Had one three putt that was definitely not on the part of the putter.

Looking forward to the next time out.

I can't wait to roll one

15 putts today with my CX1 for 9 holes. Best distance control putter I have ever rolled.

Hearing great things about this putter. Can't wait to get Cured in May. I'll rely on the experts to set me up with the right weight.

Took another voyage with the CX1 putter today and let's just say I can't be happier. Roll off the face was great on super fast and super slow greens winter greens. I drained several putts in the 10' range and a couple outside of that range. The weight of the putter allowed me to maintain my putting stroke in the gusts and keep the ball on line. The more and more work I get in with this putter the more and more I feel more confident. Had one three putt that was definitely not on the part of the putter.

Looking forward to the next time out.

You were rolling it really well today. I really do like the look of that putter in all black.

Love it. Going to have to buy one of these or the RX5 to test.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I cannot wait to take the CX1 out for it's maiden round tomorrow morning, love the way it sets up and that face milling looks amazing!

Back