The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Hurt my back ... I can hardly walk, so exercising is out ... really trying to limit calorie in take!!!

Best wishes for a quick recovery. My wife is going through some back stuff now, it does not look enjoyable.

Hurt my back ... I can hardly walk, so exercising is out ... really trying to limit calorie in take!!!

That sucks!!
I just got over some back issues myself.

What happened? Where does it hurt? How did it happen?

Dear scale feel free to start moving down any day now dangit

Sorry to hear that Ken, get that checked out ASAP, hope you heal up quick

What happened? Where does it hurt? How did it happen?

Hursts right at the waist line

its tigered by bending at the waist for too long

happened on Tuesday. We got some 8x8 shelving I was assembling

went to to ciropractor yesterday ... a little bit better this morning

It happens about once year. I ice and stretch...

Weigh in completed and emailed. Down 1.4 from last week or 3.0 from last reported. Email didn't go through last week, so I'll check later to make sure.

I struggled last week with the diet and then lots of family meals over Easter weekend. Still managed to lose 0.8 lb, I'll call that a win for this week. Now I just have to finish strong this week.

Back in action after a few good weeks! Sorry Bon's for checking out a bit. Life happened but I still kept working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gained 1.2
bad eating Easter
sorry team 3

Down 2.4 for the week (could have been more, curse you starburst jelly beans)

Down 30.8 in 10 weeks, next goal is another 7 LB's by the end of April.

Travel week coming up starting tomorrow (Cali), but taking my workouts with me to try and at least maintain

LETS GO SLOBS!

Just finished up with a run...weigh in complete. Down another few lbs these week.

No change for me in the final week. I had a loss going but made some bad choices over the weekend and ended up right where I started the week.

Also as a reminder, this is the final week, last weigh in is April 4th, we will take that week to gather people for the next one and will start a fresh weigh in on 4/11

Had a gainer due to Easter Dinner, and fun Saturday out. Will be focused up to finish down 3.4 lbs in a week which would be my target goal.

I would perhaps be in for a second edition.

Also as a reminder, this is the final week, last weigh in is April 4th, we will take that week to gather people for the next one and will start a fresh weigh in on 4/11
Ah! Some how I was thinking this past week was the last. Glad I get one more week to get a loss going!

Glad we have one more week, because this week was bad for me.. Time to get back to work..

Just finished up with a run...weigh in complete. Down another few lbs these week.

Where in the world was all this weight hiding that you keep losing????? lol

My gut. I'm a take a deep breath and hold it in guy. one place I notice the weight loss the most is in my face. I've went from a tight 34 to a real loose 32 since mid July.

My gut. I'm a take a deep breath and hold it in guy. one place I notice the weight loss the most is in my face. I've went from a tight 34 to a real loose 32 since mid July.

Well nice work Matt! I've got 3 to lose this week to hit my goal. Then another 20 to lose in the next round. Going to take the next round a bit more seriously starting with a good cleanse. The nicer weather will help keep me outside and more active too.

Back