Golf Pride ZGrip Align Grips

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
My poor hands cry at the thought of these, but for those that like the full cord grips this is a great option to have.

If you like a rough grip and want Align, these are for you. I like what I saw from Align that I recently ordered a set of clubs with the MCC +4 version on them. They should provide me with a lot of what I saw and felt here, with just a little less texture.

I absolutely love these grips!! I've been a fan of the aligns in general, but when I found out the Z-grip align was coming out I was excited. Has a nice pop of color with the red on the handle

I absolutely love these grips!! I've been a fan of the aligns in general, but when I found out the Z-grip align was coming out I was excited. Has a nice pop of color with the red on the handle

Heck yeah, they look great installed don't they? Certainly add a little flare compared to the normal zgrip option.

568321b5bb26fd397d04b524c51a71eb.jpg

Heck yeah, they look great installed don't they? Certainly add a little flare compared to the normal zgrip option.

568321b5bb26fd397d04b524c51a71eb.jpg

beautiful! These will be my gamers for a long time. The white and black certainly pop a lot more too vs the standard z grip

I have one of these to test out but I have to either find another club to put it on or wait until my other Align grips wear out a bit. I love the ridge on all of these grips, it really is a good reminder of where to place the fingers in the grip

Nice review!!! They look good.

anyone out there use these or the original zgrip? I really haven't so I am curious as to how the original model wore over time. I used a corded grip from another brand for some time and I found they got pretty slick after time. With these being so rough, I figure they have boatloads of longevity to them.

anyone out there use these or the original zgrip? I really haven't so I am curious as to how the original model wore over time. I used a corded grip from another brand for some time and I found they got pretty slick after time. With these being so rough, I figure they have boatloads of longevity to them.

I used the regular ZGrip for most of last season on my driver and wedges. They didn't wear nearly at all.

I used the regular ZGrip for most of last season on my driver and wedges. They didn't wear nearly at all.

that's how I imagine these. I'd also think they'd be ideal for your area of the world during the humid season.

I play the ZGrip on all my irons and installed the align on my driver. I love these grips. I sweat a lot especially during the summer and tried a bunch of different grips. I found these to work the best at keeping the club from slipping. Only issue I have with them is I am going through gloves faster now.

I think I may go with these on my driver and fairway woods. I really like the z-cords on wedges, with the align reminder on the back using them for woods would be more feasible.

I love Z grips and normally game them in the summer heat, I have MCC+4 midsize aligns on some and non align on others and frankly I can't tell the difference. The ridge needs to be more raised for it to do anything for me I believe.

Little side by side action tonight

507e89534cc4abd09a4325dfddf0724e.jpg

Great review Dean. Love the Z Cord grips. Will definitely have to give these a try.

Back