Callaway XR driver

jamie_garrett

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I currently game a Callaway Big Bertha, and I have been looking to upgrade to the Callaway XR. I have looked at one with the Project X shaft and one with an Aldila Tour ATX shaft. How would this compare to my Bertha?

I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks. I really appreciate it!

From the looks of it, the XR will be lighter than my Bertha. Not sure if I want that or not.

From the looks of it, the XR will be lighter than my Bertha. Not sure if I want that or not.
It's such a miniscule difference. Plus hotmelt is always an option

It's such a miniscule difference. Plus hotmelt is always an option

I love how they look. I was kinda searching for something that has a shaft in the 60-65g range. I think I tend to swing better with a heavier shaft, if that makes sense.

I love how they look. I was kinda searching for something that has a shaft in the 60-65g range. I think I tend to swing better with a heavier shaft, if that makes sense.
Sure it makes sense. There are a lot of no up charge options and your current shaft from the 2014 big Bertha (if my assumption in your current stick is correct) has same adaptor so it will fit in the xr16

Not sure if you are planning to come out to any THP Events, including the one in your home state this year, but if so, you can test some drivers, including a number of shafts right on the FlightScope.

Not sure if you are planning to come out to any THP Events, including the one in your home state this year, but if so, you can test some drivers, including a number of shafts right on the FlightScope.
Where is the event locted, and what is the date?

Sure it makes sense. There are a lot of no up charge options and your current shaft from the 2014 big Bertha (if my assumption in your current stick is correct) has same adaptor so it will fit in the xr16
I was looking at the XR, not the XR16. Sorry, I guess I didn't make that clear lol.

Back