Talking Nike Golf Clubs for 2016 in the Nike Golf Tour Van

tinkergolfman

Reaction score
Handicap
Here's a video of my latest visit with Rob Burbick of Nike Golf talking about 2016 Nike golf clubs.

Anyone playing the new Vapor Fly pro Irons?

I have a set here but am not currently playing them.

Nope, but I'm still rocking the Vapor Pro driver from last year and it is awesome!

I will have a set coming in for review. Looks like they got delayed a bit shipping, supposed to arrive tomorrow, now it looks like it will be Monday.

Here's a video of my latest visit with Rob Burbick of Nike Golf talking about 2016 Nike golf clubs.

Anyone playing the new Vapor Fly pro Irons?

I wish. really liked them when demoing, just not in the market for irons right now.

Also, welcome to THP! And I believe congrats on winning the UST shaft if you're the same brian valdez?

Last edited:
Damn, I want the irons so bad!

I wish. really liked them when demoing, just not in the market for irons right now.

Also, welcome to THP! And I believe congrats on winning the PX LZ shafts if you're the same brian valdez?
Actually I think it was the UST shaft:

But still congrats on the win regardless, so many shaft giveaways/contests lately!

As to the OP, I haven't watched the video, who was filming?

But still congrats on the win regardless, so many shaft giveaways/contests lately!

potato potato

I couldn't get through it bvaldez, I just found myself counting all the "right" and finally had to stop! :alien:

Sorry buddy!

Yup That's me! Thanks!

Here's my build: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDaCPBdNmGE/?taken-by=tinkergolfman

Great info there. Thanks for sharing.

I'm playing the Fly Driver and love it so far. Pretty cool to hear Finau and others are playing the Fly as well as opposed to the Flex or Pro. I have only a limited trial with the Fly irons, but will give them a bigger test when our rep is out here for a demo day next month.

Thanks for that it was a really good watch.

Great info there. Thanks for sharing.

I'm playing the Fly Driver and love it so far. Pretty cool to hear Finau and others are playing the Fly as well as opposed to the Flex or Pro. I have only a limited trial with the Fly irons, but will give them a bigger test when our rep is out here for a demo day next month.
Yup, the Fly is a great club!

Really cool vid! I want the vapor fly pros in a bad, bad way...

Looking forward to your thoughts Dean. I'm hoping these aren't too much club for me and my pedestrian 11hc. I don't need the most forgiving offering out there but I definitely need some hekp for less than perfect strikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back