Brianmk Golden Ticket Use

Nobody is playing the odds huh? Use the ticket on the smallest and enter the others?

I'm not that smart.

Nobody is playing the odds huh? Use the ticket on the smallest and enter the others?

Of course not, that would be logical.

11cc244068121416b814df0fed34867e.jpg

Ve don't do logical here!

The Cup, he is great teammate and even better competitor

I say PX and Aviara! 2nd I would probably go to the Wilson event. 3rd the Cup

Project X for sure, one of a kind just sounds amazing!!!

After spending time with you at #TheGauntlet, I know you would crush it at #TheCup. Passing up Aviara would be a tough one though. I'm going with PX simply because it's such a unique event at a really cool venue. I'm jealous of you having to make such a tough decision.

I've seen and walked the course but not played Aviara and will say while it is truly beautiful, not sure I would pick that over going to MB with the Zoo Crew. It's stunning but there aren't too many holes where I was blown away by the golf hole itself and there are lots of places where you can see pretty flowers. That being said, the Project X experience could be a once in a lifetime thing.

What a cool problem to have, can't wait to hear what you decide.

Just a heads up, we have not announced a location yet for the Cleveland Event.

Okay...I'd still pick the Cleveland event regardless of where it is...JMO.

Tough call. But think I would have to give the nod to The Cup. Project X at Aviara looks like a great 1B choice though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Project X ... not sure I could handle the stress/pressure of the cup ... I am a member of the iSuk Golf Assc after all.

If I was going to give it away, it would be going straight to your AZ buddy and my partner hickertaz for getting us in every fairway.

I'd take it in a heartbeat too.

Besides the 2 you're considering most, Vegas would be a big ponder for me. I mean can you have any more fun than Vegas + THPers + Bridgestone?
And the Cobra event could rocket to the top depending on when the deets come out. The CPG folks are great!

JB and THP have made it tough on all of the Golden Ticket winners!!!

I think it would be Vegas for me.

I don't think you can go wrong with any pick, but personally I would go with The Cup.

I would use it on The Cup if it were mine to use. That event works out better for me. Selfishly I say he should use it on the Handcrafted event so that there is one more spot open for me to try to get in The Cup, lol.

I don't think he can go wrong with either

I might wait a little longer to see what comes of the Cleveland event. All I heard was "bigger and better" and it was pretty bad a%* last year. I'm sure the location they pick will be spot on.

No question ... for me, it would be #StaffProto.

No question ... for me, it would be #StaffProto.

Already trying to kick that Cobra out of your bag? :alien:

As an East coaster given the choice between the two, I would lean toward PXHCE. TB&C is within striking distance for an outing (granted being a #THPApproved outing makes it an entirely different dynamic). Having seen Aviara in person last November, as a gawker only, it would be near impossible to turn down the opportunity to play there on top of getting a first class shaftucation from some of the best minds out there.

The Cup followed by the Bridgestone Championship, Wilson event, then ProjectX

Already trying to kick that Cobra out of your bag? :alien:

As an East coaster given the choice between the two, I would lean toward PXHCE. TB&C is within striking distance for an outing (granted being a #THPApproved outing makes it an entirely different dynamic). Having seen Aviara in person last November, as a gawker only, it would be near impossible to turn down the opportunity to play there on top of getting a first class shaftucation from some of the best minds out there.
The F6 will stay at least until Team DMV is vanquished in Regional Rivalry. However it's hard to beat the experience we had in Chicago last year. The chance to pick the minds of some of the greatest innovators in golf is worth the trip.

I will say this ... Brian has a difficult decision to make, but it's a good difficult by any stretch of the imagination.

I'd vote for the cup.

I'd be really torn between The Cup and the Project X event. In the end, I think I'd probably go with The Cup--playing with the Zoo Crew tips the scales for me.

Brain this is an easy one man. Project X and dont look back.

Back