Club Testing in Tampa Area - April 2nd 2016

man I hate to miss this. just can't peel away from work. really looking forward to the feedback from everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was literally just wondering why your name wasn't on the list. Wish you could make it sir.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Ahhh.. My 'home track'.. Played there Sunday. Greens were good

man I hate to miss this. just can't peel away from work. really looking forward to the feedback from everybody.

That's unfortunate buddy. Was looking forward to having you there.

That's unfortunate buddy. Was looking forward to having you there.

I hate it. 32 hours logged already this week. I will probably hit 90-100 by Sunday. just a rough time of year. I'll be following along in the thread!

This will be my first outing with THPers and I can't wait to meet y'all.

This will be my first outing with THPers and I can't wait to meet y'all.

It will give you a tiny taste of what a THP Event is like. Obviously a THP Event is a lot more grand, usually includes equipment or the chance at a equipment and played at amazing golf courses, but this will show you what its like to play with THPers which is a fun part of it.

Already a step ahead of you; joined last night. Both my pups are rescues, so I'm happy to help the cause

Added you to the first post and look forward to meeting you. Its going to be a great time.

We will put out foursomes later today.

We will put out foursomes later today.

Awesome.

Although I just realized we have to leave at 4am to get there around 8-8:30.

Awesome.

I'll have an energy drink waiting for you sir.

Ignore the fact you have Cuban coffee pretty close to you :alien:

I'll have an energy drink waiting for you sir.

Ignore the fact you have Cuban coffee pretty close to you :alien:

You're the man!

I heard rumors of an IV bag filled with Cuban coffee that's going to get me up and driving that early. But I can't confirm or deny that. ☕

Awesome.

My problem is going to be falling asleep. 3 little ones at home keeping me up all night plus all the excitement of the event.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Just checked out the drive time. Looks like a little under 4 hours to get to the course. I'm looking at leaving around 4 am to get to the course in time to warm up and then get some flightscope time in.

Looks like there's a solid group of thpers! I wish I lived in florida!

Just checked out the drive time. Looks like a little under 4 hours to get to the course. I'm looking at leaving around 4 am to get to the course in time to warm up and then get some flightscope time in.

I might have a 4 pack of monster in my car waiting if you want one

Nerts, one week too early. Don't get to TPA area until the 5th...

First post updated.

Don't know how the groups are always awesomely paired!

Blind luck
Questionable reading ability
Donald Trump
Stupidity
and flat out craziness

As usual the Tampa Club Testing looks like it's shaping up to be another great time with great THPers.

Kind of wish my sister still lived there, to use it as an excuse to make it down.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Great group for me to be in, I will always be the 1st one to my ball on the par 4 & 5's. Some big hitters in that crowd, really all of them except yours truly.

Can't wait going to be a great day.

Great group for me to be in, I will always be the 1st one to my ball on the par 4 & 5's. Some big hitters in that crowd, really all of them except yours truly.

Can't wait going to be a great day.

I've never been accused of being long off the tee.

Back