My battery life went the other direction last time but this I'm noticing a bit faster battery usage

Oh no...Dont tell me that. Now I am scared.

I've noticed a quicker battery drain also. I will admit I use my phone a bit more than most and I'm on the 26th floor so I'm screwed with my phone using more power to find s cell tower

Don't be scared, I went into setting and made sure nothing was working in back ground and checked screen brightness. That usually does the trick. I'm going to let it run out and see if there is a difference

Cool. I know the one on the Apple Watch is having really mixed signals. Some are getting better battery life, some are getting worse. I have not done that one yet, but I am hopeful the phone does not get much worse.

Guess I can follow suit with the upgrade. I usually wait for JB to alert us of the issues.

iPhone 6

No change in battery life for me. I was in the beta for a long time and don't really recall any better or worse battery life while on it

I have noticed since borrowing an Apple Watch that my phone battery is impacted for sure. That's been a little discouraging but I have access to a charger all day at work

Guess I can follow suit with the upgrade. I usually wait for JB to alert us of the issues.

I have had an issue with every single update they have put out for this one, except the last one.
So far this one is working, but eats more space (from what I see)

Battery life is too soon to tell.

No change in battery life for me. I was in the beta for a long time and don't really recall any better or worse battery life while on it

I have noticed since borrowing an Apple Watch that my phone battery is impacted for sure. That's been a little discouraging but I have access to a charger all day at work

Same. For the days I know I'm not around a charger, I have a battery case that does the job. Worth it, imo.

My battery life seemed to be horrible before, and maybe slightly better after update, but I'm such a heavy user, I can't ever tell if it's changed!!!

9.3 fine for me. I like NightShift. I used a similar app when I was jailbreaking back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9.3 fine for me. I like NightShift. I used a similar app when I was jailbreaking back in the day.

I'm so ticked off the 5c didn't get that, I was so looking forward to it. I use f.lux on all my PCs and really wanted that feature on my phone too.

I'm so ticked off the 5c didn't get that, I was so looking forward to it. I use f.lux on all my PCs and really wanted that feature on my phone too.

If you still like your 5C, maybe consider the upgrade to SE.

I'm looking forward to buying my 15 year old her 3rd 6s this evening, she has a thing for shattering the screen. I've tried the fix it deal and $200 buys you a week before it goes to pot.

I'm looking forward to buying my 15 year old her 3rd 6s this evening, she has a thing for shattering the screen. I've tried the fix it deal and $200 buys you a week before it goes to pot.

Sounds to me like she doesn't need that nice of a phone if she keeps breaking them.

Guys how is the 6s?

I went to Android because the 5s was a crap phone but I hate Android. I need iOS in my life.

Please help.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Guys how is the 6s?

I went to Android because the 5s was a crap phone but I hate Android. I need iOS in my life.

Please help.

I like the 6s. The simplicity of iOS is something that I really enjoy.

I like the 6s. The simplicity of iOS is something that I really enjoy.
I'm telling you.

I despised the phone but the OS is amazing. I hate Android from the top down but the hardware is so far superior to the 5s.

If you still like your 5C, maybe consider the upgrade to SE.

Honestly, I've had this phone almost 2 years and it still performs like it did the day I got it. Battery life is excellent and I don't really play a lot of games or goof off on it, so it does everything I need it to do. I'm sure eventually I'll upgrade, but for now I was just waiting on Night Shift not knowing it wasn't rolling out on the 5c.

My 15 yo daughter got a 5s for Christmas along with an Otter Box and a high quality screen protector. She also got one warning - anything happens to that phone, the replacement comes out of your savings account.

She's treated that thing like a fragile baby bird.

Might want to go back to a flip phone. Need to learn responsibility first.

This update is FULL of issues.
Apple has pulled the update for older devices as it was bricking phones.
Safari issues are huge, phones locking up are being reported left and right and finally Apple said in a screen capped live chat that they are aware of the issues.

Odd, I haven't had a single issue. Go figure?

Have tried tempered glass on the face of the phone?

Good thing I didn't update my 5s(work phone)

Odd, I haven't had a single issue. Go figure?

If you click on any links through Safari, there have been major reports. I found this out yesterday and even restarting the phone is not working for some (fixed mine temporarily). The good news is the reports are everywhere and Apple has made it known they know of them, so hopefully a fix is coming.

A friend yesterday updated on his older device and it bricked. Now its useless and he is not alone, so Apple pulled the update for older phones.

Back