LEGOs Appreciation Thread

876235ccdee6502c0a3bb6756fb68e04.jpg

That looks pretty cool. How long did it take you?

Just finished putting together my birthday present, the new Millenium Falcon.

4fTRqYp.jpg
pEdCHyA.jpg

Funny, it looks better quality, and more sturdy, than the original Millenium Falcon I received as a kid (and still have somewhere).

Ouch I got excited looking at these Star War Lego sets, until my daughter said those are just boy lego's let's look at girl stuff.

That looks pretty cool. How long did it take you?

a couple hours a day for about a week. JB loved it when I was working on it during our conference call for the PGA Show.

Just visited LEGOLAND in Florida a few days ago, kids had a blast there. All the stuff they built out of lego's was neat to see. My son has a ton of Star Wars lego sets and just got the new millennium falcon for easter. My daughter is just now getting into them as well. Fun helping them build stuff.

My son was watching a Disney movie and it said something about LEGOLAND. He asked if we could go that day. I told him we'd have to wait since it was far away from us. I can't wait to take him one day. Between it and all that is Disney, he'll have a blast.

I don't know why, but this replica office looks awesome!
lego-retro-office.gif

ddb9586eff78b88a6a8871d80371bf55.jpg
Lego time at the house before
7cf5413623e6b57680878663236fbac7.jpg
mom leaves for work and we go to the range.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

65d4cf3aeac3586aca8766c57ad10821.jpg
My boys favorite Lego piece right now, he can't believe they make a smelly bathroom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Years ago I knelled, with my full weight, on a Lego piece,....thought I was going to cry.

Years ago I knelled, with my full weight, on a Lego piece,....thought I was going to cry.
That is brutal.We had a dog that kept on eating errant Lego blocks.Sure enough they returned a day or two later In his poop.

holy crap guys, how the heck did I miss this thread? I have a huge collection of Star Wars Legos, the newest one being the huge Boba Fett Slave 1. I'll post later.

Sometime people's creativity is astounding, this look incredible!
26622390590_65c7bb2e9f_o.jpg

Posting up my sons favorite set - the republic gunship:

1cf4f9823959212ce4cb13be18fff5c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk about an elaborate build in this kennedy replica!
27327278416_87079aaeb5_z-600x450.jpg

Just adding, the boys out of preschool today. Going on 5 straight hours of LEGO madness and no fighting. :p

We did the legoland thing last year and heading up to disney this month so may jaunt over there for a day (or i'm playing another round of golf, a tough decision)

I still have a 55 gallon barrel of Lego's from when I was a kid all of my boys played with them growing up. I had an aunt who lived in Germany and I received Lego's every holiday and birthday for about 20 years all us boys got them and I ended up with all of them.

Coming September 1st.

lego-cinderella-exterior.jpg

First set of Duplo's for the kiddo. My First Cars and Trucks.

Nothing fancy, but they're better quality than the Mega Bloks. He gets frustrated that they don't stay locked together and when he builds, they fall apart. I know that won't happen with Duplo/LEGO's.

Back