The Burger Thread

I wish you were up this way so we could hit up Burger Monger.
So good.
Burger Monger sounds awesome.

I need to go to Burger Monger.

so emotional
Im a realist.

Burger King is junk. If you are craving a burger, and you choose Burger King to satisfy that craving, I question you as a human being.

I have absolutely no idea. But, I only go to Tim's for the drinks and pastries. Seems safe enough.

There ya go. Now you can get those items at Burger King knowing they are the same. :D

Not sure if this one has been mentioned yet, but if you are ever in the Chicago area, Kuma's Corner.
It's a "heavy metal" themed bar/restaurant (not my kind of music but I go for the burgers which are awesome). Every burger is named for a heavy metal band with my favorite being the "Pantera".
There are a couple of locations in the city just north of downtown and they also just opened one up in the 'burbs across from Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg.

Yes please!
Angriest_Whopper_Text_20160328.jpeg

The new Angriest Whopper has a red bun with hot sauce baked into it and is topped with "flaming onion petals, spicy angry sauce and jalapenos," as well as bacon, American cheese, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise.

That would be agony coming out the other end

We had an In N' Out open nearby a few days back. Everyone is reacting like its the second coming of Christ!!! I need to go there and see just what all the fuss is about, but it's absolutely mental there at the moment. Police outside to control traffic, 45 minute queues, these burgers had better be good.

We had an In N' Out open nearby a few days back. Everyone is reacting like its the second coming of Christ!!! I need to go there and see just what all the fuss is about, but it's absolutely mental there at the moment. Police outside to control traffic, 45 minute queues, these burgers had better be good.
It's like that with any famous restaurant. We had a Krispy Kreme open here about ten years ago.

For the first week the lines were around the building twice. 6 months later it was closed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I hear ya! We were out in Cali over the holidays and went to In N' Out. It was good but not the best ever. I wouldn't wait in line for 30 minutes again. Couldn't believe how packed the place was at 7:30p on a Tuesday.

Not sure if this one has been mentioned yet, but if you are ever in the Chicago area, Kuma's Corner.
It's a "heavy metal" themed bar/restaurant (not my kind of music but I go for the burgers which are awesome). Every burger is named for a heavy metal band with my favorite being the "Pantera".
There are a couple of locations in the city just north of downtown and they also just opened one up in the 'burbs across from Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg.
My brother and wife have said it's awesome. I haven't been yet.

My brother and wife have said it's awesome. I haven't been yet.

As long as you can handle the loud heavy metal music from bands you've never heard of, it's well worth it.

As long as you can handle the loud heavy metal music from bands you've never heard of, it's well worth it.
Hey now! Some of us like that music. My favorite kumas burger is the sleep burger of the month for November. Turkey burger with fried sage, fried stuffing, turkey gravy, and cranberry sauce slice. Drools...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Never said it was bad music, just loud. To each their own...
Thanksgiving burger sounds good.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Here we go then, about to have my first In N' Out burger. Just a few cars waiting to get through the drive thru
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459461393.484299.jpg

Im a realist.

Burger King is junk. If you are craving a burger, and you choose Burger King to satisfy that craving, I question you as a human being.

the burger king bacon double cheese burger is what started my addiction for bacon cheese burgers when I was 15... I still eat them from time to time... while sitting in the play place top floor... management doesn't like me...

I would kill for an in n out...

Just had a double bison bbq burger for dinner sooo good

Had a Bacon Cheddar Bigger Burger from Triple Os for dinner tonight. Freaking yummy for fast food.

While living on a island in the pacific is great we lack burger places. Chili's is the best we got till 5 guys opens up this summer.

Back