Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Even bad pizza is good pizza. Really wanted to make the playoffs this season.

So you two decided on the shirtless selfie right.
Uhhhhh...no

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Uhhhhh...no

Hell no!

Don't you see the Beer thread? No one wants to see me shirtless that's why I have have my prescription swim shirt

8145f1207e4f2a77db25e77e7d2fe3e0.jpg

Caps suck.

And we have a new best post in this thread.

Well besides the fact that he has a Habs hat on

It looks small. You must have taught him your tricks.

You distracting me from working. And I destroyed that pizza.

OITW is coming on strong.

And I left some big points on the bench last night.

Yeah, he had a good second half of the day. I'm gonna need a miracle.
You probably needed to snag some guys last night that were playing in the 4 games today. I almost picked up Staal and Henrique if I hadn't gotten a bit of a lead. Might have weakened your team for the final week but desperate times means desperate measures.

Well Moose looks like you are going to take this one. I put up a good fight but just not enough

Well Moose looks like you are going to take this one. I put up a good fight but just not enough
Not over til the fat lady sings. Your goalies have been awesome this week.

Not over til the fat lady sings. Your goalies have been awesome this week.

I have 2 defenseman going tonight that's it

You probably needed to snag some guys last night that were playing in the 4 games today. I almost picked up Staal and Henrique if I hadn't gotten a bit of a lead. Might have weakened your team for the final week but desperate times means desperate measures.

Already reached my quota for adds for the week. I did pick up DSP and the Devils goaltender, now he just has to start.

That goalie for the Devils has been impressive. I was gonna pick him up but you snagged him first.

Wedgwood! Too close for me still will check the scores tomorrow with bated breath

Wedgwood! Too close for me still will check the scores tomorrow with bated breath

Looks like it's you and me in the finals, Alex. Should be a fun week.

So Jesse, after your reign is over and your week in Penguins jersey hell I get your avi for another week :)

So Jesse, after your reign is over and your week in Penguins jersey hell I get your avi for another week :)
Ugh I wasn't holding out much hope after Thursday. Oh well

Fun season guys can't wait for next year already.

Does anyone know if there is fantasy for the playoffs? I know that we talked about doing a bracket challenge for the playoffs but didn't know if there was fantasy also.

Fun season guys can't wait for next year already.

Does anyone know if there is fantasy for the playoffs? I know that we talked about doing a bracket challenge for the playoffs but didn't know if there was fantasy also.
I'd be down, can't go much worse than the regular season did.

Of course now that it doesn't count I'm winning in the consolation bracket.

In for a fantasy bracket ducks all the wsy!

Back