Shaft comparison question

jamie_garrett

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking at buying a Callaway XR driver, and I have seen some that has the Project X 6.0 shaft and some that has the Aldila ATX55-S in them. What are the main differences between these two shafts?

Also, could someone tell me how they compare to the shaft in my current driver. I play a Great Big Bertha with z-50 x5ct.

Thanks for any help I may receive. There aren't any places for me to try out different club/shaft combo's where I live.

Other then the weight of the shaft and how it will feel in the hand and in the swing, it's hard to describe how they are different.

Aldila gives out their specs on launch and spin comparison between their offerings, how that compares to the px 6.0 depending on the model, it could be higher or lower launch with different spin numbers.

Without trying one back to back you can't get any concrete answers other than they're both great shafts.

If you have the tour blue, it's meant to be higher spin and higher launch than tour green in the atx, while your zt5 is meant to be lower in spin and launch, but those numbers are relative to their own line up.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Back