Cobra & THP Coming in 2016

Oh baby....Its coming.
Details coming soon, but expect a killer event, involving THPers and multiple people from Cobra.
And dont quote me on this...BUT I think we are going to bring the snake to the Midwest.
Well, hello there... That is a nice surprise, for sure. Now, where in the Midwest becomes the pondering.

This one's going to be awesome

This one's going to be awesome

Looking forward to the deets on this badboy. Summer schedule is filling in fast and I need to make sure I get some decent golf trips scheduled in.

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The number of amazing events here at THP is off the charts. I don't know how you do it.

Cobra has some very innovative products these days, although we don't see much of them around here. I would love to check out the King drivers and irons. This should be another great opportunity.

Midwest....wait I'm in the Midwest! Looking forward to the details here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having just put a Cobra driver into the bag my ears are perked up a little bit on this one.

Oh baby....Its coming.
Details coming soon, but expect a killer event, involving THPers and multiple people from Cobra.
And dont quote me on this...BUT I think we are going to bring the snake to the Midwest.
I love the sounds of that, bring it on!

Midwest?! Bring on the details! ?

Did someone say Midwest??? Hmmm

Midwest?? You have my attention.

Midwest?

Hmm.....let's start shopping for flights.

Cobra + Midwest. I'm intrigued.

ooh. I love my bio drive fairways, this sounds like a really fun event. . .

I like the Midwest...can I come?

Love the Midwest almost as much as Cobra. Can't wait to hear the details.

I assume if this is going to be in the Midwest that it won't being held in December? HA!

Would be sweet if this was in driving distance for some of us Midwesterners!

Cobra and Midwest? Hmmm must be in August, its not warm enough till then. Oh wait, thats Michigan, surely it won't be here.

I dont think anybody has ever said that before.

That's a good point! Besides I don't think I'd want to have the great people of cobra be bored surrounded by corn fields. Unless they want to play dismal, prairie or sand hills!

Back