NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Detroit make it 25 straight? Gonna be close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wings beat the Sabres 3-2 that keeps them tied with the Flyers who have a game in hand. Detroit has had Buffalo's number this year.

The game against Boston will be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bernier basically won that one for the Leafs. Made some solid saves early to not go down early, something he's struggled with in the past. His March numbers have been very solid.

Bernier basically won that one for the Leafs. Made some solid saves early to not go down early, something he's struggled with in the past. His March numbers have been very solid.

I think the kid could be solid just needs a decent team in front of him.

Duncan Keith of the Blackhawks is going to get a pretty good suspension for what he did tonight.

That and he needs history classes

No one ever said hockey players were smart haha except for George Parros, didn't he go to Harvard?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Duncan Keith of the Blackhawks is going to get a pretty good suspension for what he did tonight.

Wow!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Avs are done, Scrap, another loss and another Wild win.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Avs are done, Scrap, another loss and another Wild win.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
He will pick another team quickly.

After high sticking Jeff Carter in the playoffs a few years back, my understanding is it will be an automatic suspension this time around for Keith.

Wow, watching the Keith play from another angle, he knew exactly what he did and it was certainly on purpose. Was already on the ice, looked right at Coyle, swung the stick, and then looked around to see if he got away with it. He should have to sit deep into the post season.

Here is the incident where Keith got Carter in the face. How this was only a double minor is beyond me:

Here is the incident where Keith got Carter in the face. How this was only a double minor is beyond me:

It seems suspensions are hard to come by this time of year, it will be interesting to see what happens here.

to be fair, Carter's dick move deserved payback, but I agree that was a bit much

Not sure anything deserves a stick in the face.

I am not seeing that. Carter tapped the glove with no ill intent. Wasn't even looking down and likely didn't even know it happened.

I am not seeing that. Carter tapped the glove with no ill intent. Wasn't even looking down and likely didn't even know it happened.

so you know the guys doesn't have protection, you swing your stick randomly in that direction and there is no ill intent?

I don't see a swing or even that he noticed the glove was off. He was trying to get around Keith and back in the play IMO.

I don't see a swing or even that he noticed the glove was off. He was trying to get around Keith and back in the play IMO.

I guess we all see what we want to see, to me carter's slash is as bad ans keith's

I guess we all see what we want to see, to me carter's slash is as bad ans keith's

I agree with you on what Carter did, but I don't think a reaction towards his head/face is warranted.

With what Keith did last night it is a pattern of very bad behavior and he should sit some serious time as a result.

With what Keith did last night it is a pattern of very bad behavior and he should sit some serious time as a result.

I agree, but sadly the NHL sucks a discipline, especially against star players

hahahaha, couldn't happen to a bigger douchebag.

Carter totally did that intentionally.
Keith totally slashed him intentionally (although i'm not sold on his goal being face).

They both deserved a game or two for that nonsense.

Edit: I can't believe I never saw that video before. 2013 hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back