Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

Quite sure Tyler won't make it. I hope Miller Time is getting his plans finalized.

Was thinking about this today while I was throwing out old samples at work. You guys are going to have a great time!

I need a LARGE not XL, unless it's a youth....... Aw hell, never mind, I need Large :act-up:

JM

OK, I don't know what happened, because I know I put you down for a L. I've got it fixed, but if anyone else sees a problem, tell me about it.

I am schmedium :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Large

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I'm not on the list? WTF?! I go to Vegas for a week and his is what happens?

Wait what? :act-up::act-up:

JM

AdamW is in....he will sleep under MikeG's bed

Is Big Time Nate still waiting to spring it on the Lady of the House? Did he get shot down and I missed it? I hear he has been putting on stripe shows with his new tools. #MustSee

JM

And I'm not on the list? WTF?! I go to Vegas for a week and his is what happens?

I said that's who had confirmed so far. Untwist your panties. Also, I call dibs on rising in a cart with you for one of the rounds.

I said that's who had confirmed so far. Untwist your panties. Also, I call dibs on rising in a cart with you for one of the rounds.

There will be a raffle for that....lol

a little over 3 months out gentlemen

Put the deposit down on the condos today. This can't come soon enough.

This got me excited. Knowing that this is coming together and what it will be like, I can't wait.

I wanted to attend last year but a family reunion took precedent. My wife has a couple of friends from college that live in the area so we're thinking about making a trip down to Branson this summer. Definitely considering tying this to some golf with great people. Is the stay at the condo required?

No that is not required

I wanted to attend last year but a family reunion took precedent. My wife has a couple of friends from college that live in the area so we're thinking about making a trip down to Branson this summer. Definitely considering tying this to some golf with great people. Is the stay at the condo required?

I am going have to bow out of this one, I just cannot get the timing of this event and work to fit together.

Have a great time! It looks too good to miss, but such is life....

I am going have to bow out of this one, I just cannot get the timing of this event and work to fit together.

Have a great time! It looks too good to miss, but such is life....

Not cool!

For those getting in thursday, where would you like the play the thursday twighlight round at?
The twighlight rate for buffalo ridge is $80. If everyone does not mind that I say we do it there. In my opinion you can not play that course enough :)

If we can get 18 in I'm down for wherever

Back