Returning In 2016 - Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

Man this is an awesome event. I had a blast hanging out with Cleveland/Srixon and my 18 with Adam was priceless. He doesn't know it, but I learned a lot that day.

18......the hole JB almost lost his life if not for his matrix skills.

Hahahaha! I forgot about that. From the story it sounds like some cat like reflexes

Hopefully the course has plentiful restrooms.

Not that it matters because I'm VERY interested regardless, but is there a link to last year's event for those of us not as familiar with this event? Sounds like it was an incredible experience.

I hope you get in again Frank, your coverage was fantastic last year.
Thanks for the kind words, buddy. It's a great event with A+ people. The guys that get in will have a fantastic experience.

Hahahaha! I forgot about that. From the story it sounds like some cat like reflexes
Witnessed it. I'm thinking more Star Wars, not Matrix. The Force is strong with this one. How else do you explain all the cool things THPers get to do?
JB with an OEM "This is the event you're looking for".

Really looking forward to more details. Last year was a blast.

Why you gotta bring up the past? LOL

Talk about having a memorable "last hole" in your first THP event! :banghead:

Why you gotta bring up the past? LOL

Talk about having a memorable "last hole" in your first THP event! :banghead:

To let people know that ANYTHING can happen at this event......Be PREPARED!! :D

To let people know that ANYTHING can happen at this event......Be PREPARED!! :D
And no matter what happens, it is still fun!

Looking like Summer time.
And its going to be awesome!

Very interesting on the first part. And obvious on the second one haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got off the phone with Cleveland Golf and talked about this one in detail. I would expect everything to come out in the next few weeks.

Fun stuff last year was a wicked awesome follow

Just got off the phone with Cleveland Golf and talked about this one in detail. I would expect everything to come out in the next few weeks.

Can't wait! Going to try to fit this one in if at all possible. Assuming I can get to the west coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is being rebranded so to speak as a KILLER idea was thought up. Stay tuned in the next few weeks for full details, but its going to be that darn good, its going to be incredible.

This is being rebranded so to speak as a KILLER idea was thought up. Stay tuned in the next few weeks for full details, but its going to be that darn good, its going to be incredible.
Excited to hear the details!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I like it, new is usually good around here

Re-brand? This is quite interesting....

Looking forward to hearing about this!!

I am really excited to hear all about this, from what I read about last year it sounds like an awesome event

After listening to the latest THP radio installment, I was wondering where this event would go... sounds like it's gonna get interesting.

Last edited:
After listening to the latest THP radio installment, I was wondering where this event would go... sound like it's gonna get interesting.

That it is.
Very interesting.

I'm really excited to hear where this goes.

Back