Inesis Golf/Decathlon Sports

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Is Inesis golf on your radar? Why or why not? I'm assuming Inesis Golf is the house brand for Decathlon Sports like Top-Flite/Maxfli/Tommy Armour is for Dicks Sporting Goods.

Last edited:
With the latest MGS reviews for golf balls and shoes, is Inesis golf on your radar? Why or why not? I'm assuming Inesis Golf is the house brand for Decathlon Sports like Top-Flite/Maxfli/Tommy Armour is for Dicks Sporting Goods.

I was about to look something up on them and then the darn data tables stopped working, so will have to try again later. Was a very good review and data from what I saw earlier.

Tested well and was the best value golf ball. The shoes were only one point from 1st place and that's because they got hammered on looks.

Tested well and was the best value golf ball. The shoes were only one point from 1st place and that's because they got hammered on looks.

That's just a personal opinion and if you are one who doesn't make decisions based on other peoples reactions then that shouldn't matter in the end. So that's good to know they did well in the meaningful categories.

Is Inesis golf on your radar? Why or why not? I'm assuming Inesis Golf is the house brand for Decathlon Sports like Top-Flite/Maxfli/Tommy Armour is for Dicks Sporting Goods.

Yes they are.

I have a branch of decathlon 15 minutes away from work, and a different branch 20 mins away from home (although most of their golf stuff appears to be migrating out to online only).

I've purchased some of their stuff - their polo shirts are pretty standard cotton knit (not high tech moisture wicking gear) but very reasonably priced, and a couple of windproof heavy knit quarter zips.

I played their 3 piece urethane cover ball for a while (920 soft - replaced by the current Tour 900) @ £20/doz, and it was absolutely fine, if a little firm for my preference, but there was plenty of spin and grab on offer.

I'll probably take a flier on a pair of their new shoes later in the year as my previous experience with a pair of their walking shoes was extremely favourable.

Back