Augusta National Favorite Hole

I love 16.

I even love playing it on The Golf Club game. I wish I could just play it 18 times in a row, actually.

I'll let you know after I see it in person on Monday

So many I love and my opinion can change at any time based on my mood as to which is my favorite. I think #12 might just be the best par 3 ever designed anywhere. To see players of this fantastic magnitude think, rethink, then rethink again over a 150 yard shot is pretty cool. The way the wind plays with their minds is fun to watch.

I like #11 a lot too. Probably toughest hole in the course. A thread thin line between playing it safe enough for par, and playing too safe and bringing bogey into play by facing a tough chip after missing the green right.

Amen Corner as I have a print of them in my office right above my computer. As a whole though, I'd have to agree with #13. The roar of making an eagle on 13 has to give you chills as a player, especially on Sunday in contention. Hearing that roar from there being in front or behind as it happens, you just know. Such an amazing sound I'm sure.

I'd have to go with #12. For some reason it has always been my favorite. I like 16 a lot, but 12 just seems to always play a part on Sunday.

#18 Holly - Can't go wrong with the finishing hole at August, it's long, it's uphill and the pin placement on Sunday is always fun to watch them putt to.

I've always thought that if I could choose one hole, on any course, to play one time in my life, it would be #12. It might not be the deciding hole most years but it's # one for me.

#18 Holly - Can't go wrong with the finishing hole at August, it's long, it's uphill and the pin placement on Sunday is always fun to watch them putt to.
#18 is winning me over. Loved a few years ago when adam scott and angel cabrera duke it out on the final hole in regulation. Scott drained the clutch putt, but then Cabrera hit one of the most clutch golf shots that I have ever seen through a driving rain to about 4ft to force a playoff.

I think 13 would have to be my favorite but a hole that doesn't get a lot of love that I really like is 7. I've loved it ever since Tiger played the stinger draw there.

Bumping this after I heard the podcast with JB and Dean talking about there favorite hole at the Masters. For me its 16, Redbud. I love this hole especially with the great shots over the years, i.e. Tiger's chip, Jack in 86, etc....

I love #2. If they can bomb it around the corner and down the hill, guys have a good chance at birdie/eagle. I especially like when the hole is behind the right front bunker and the shots just feed back there, so cool.

#12 (Golden Bell) or #15 (Firethorn) for me

My favorite is 13. So many ways to play it. Possible to go in 2 if your long enough, but very risky with rays creek and don't be long. If you go in three whether intentionally or because you punched out of the trees. Its still a risky shot dependent on yardage and where the pin is located. Without ever playing it I have had the opportunity to walk the length of the whole from outside the ropes of course. It is beautiful especially the green complex with bunkers and background of azaleas and dogwoods.

My favorite is #13 Azalea.

The 13 hole is by far my favorite. I love the slope of the fairway the creek and those bunkers in the back of the green. Just beautiful.

Back