The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very nice ride indeed.

This is my ride when I go to work, unfortunately I have to drive it myself.

53f90eb424d34406d519ad811d12c258.jpg

You guys have the latest and greatest huh? Those winglets look pretty cool and save even more fuel right?

You guys have the latest and greatest huh? Those winglets look pretty cool and save even more fuel right?

Yup. You are correct sir.

I just walked into a Venice, Florida golf club to get a tee time for later today. Either they are the rudest people I have ever encountered or not too many brothers show up to play. They had no idea what to say or do, just stared at me. I got a bunch of one word answers. Waterford Golf club may never get my business.

I just walked into a Venice, Florida golf club to get a tee time for later today. Either they are the rudest people I have ever encountered or not too many brothers show up to play. They had no idea what to say or do, just stared at me. I got a bunch of one word answers. Waterford Golf club may never get my business.
Maybe it was the Chukkas?

Maybe it was the Chukkas?

I'm still working just happen to be in the hood and wanted to see what's what. Was going to get in 9 after work. The hunt continues

I wouldnt immediately assume its a race thing. Just my thoughts though.
All 3 of those courses cater to a very old client base (Venice is the oldest city in the US [age]) and dont get a ton of people walking in off the street for tee times. Doesnt make it right or acceptable, I just dont think race should be the first thought immediately after having lived in that area.

#toomuchswag :wink:

I wouldnt immediately assume its a race thing. Just my thoughts though.
All 3 of those courses cater to a very old client base (Venice is the oldest city in the US [age]) and dont get a ton of people walking in off the street for tee times. Doesnt make it right or acceptable, I just dont think race should be the first thought immediately after having lived in that area.

You know me and it's takes a lot for me to play that card. I just couldn't believe the attitude of the two behind the counter. It was off base that it confused me. But I did get some water on the out for the 75 years lining the driving range

You are down in Venice, they may have just not been able to physically hear you.

Didn't walk in with a cooler of waters, did you?

My ride for the week.

6db8efdeef6864df5b36f80d52b4b207.jpg
Pretty sweet ride. Having this much time with the CEO will definitely help the career.

BTW, does this mean you had to load your own clubs? :D

I need this year to be over. It's just been hit after hit it seems.

At least a little escape is coming up in a couple weeks.

I need this year to be over. It's just been hit after hit it seems.

At least a little escape is coming up in a couple weeks.

I know the feeling man. Hang in there!

I was stuck on this one today, but luckily it was a short couple of flights.
4b6c4519e93df25c6dc56c693eed664c.jpg

Boy all the work they are doing on this airport for the republican national convention has made quite the mess.

Luckily for me the puzzled wtf look i had on my face when i walked in got me moved to the front of the security line lol

Boy all the work they are doing on this airport for the republican national convention has made quite the mess.

Luckily for me the puzzled wtf look i had on my face when i walked in got me moved to the front of the security line lol

Just go get PreCheck already.

Just go get PreCheck already.
Sounds like alot of work lol.
And my line was even quicker than that one.
#ConfusedLookFTW

Sounds like alot of work lol.
And my line was even quicker than that one.
#ConfusedLookFTW

Say that when we are at O'Hare and your line is 45 minutes and mine takes 2.

I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep - mind racing too much - even though I'm definitely tired. This is going to be a long day.

Much better
26f230ee16bdec518da35feec62a6063.jpg

Good ole 7D.
Such a great seat.

Good ole 7D.
Such a great seat.
And at the moment all of row 7 is open not sure how many people left to board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back