Team Player Contest: 2019 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Embracing this event is easy, making sure the team embraces it with you is a life changer.

I keep it loose and have fun at all cost and that's what this event and THP are about!!

Oh, this is a great contest! This is such a huge part of the event and I can't wait to see the entries keep rolling in.

Entry: Support, inspiration, family and understanding are the only thoughts I have when thinking of a team!!

To be a positive influence on the team
Especially to help
As
Many of my teammates as possible have fun

Official Entry:

Teamwork is stepping back where teammates are strong, stepping forward where you are strong, and wisdom to know the difference.

Good luck to all who are entering!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Be self-aware, supportive, help when asked, be there when not;Empathetic. Above all, adaptable, confident, positive and forgiving.

Teamwork: Work together as if your life depended on it...IT DOES!

Team player doesn't do it justice, this will be a team of brothers.

20 words! that’s some serious editing required to communicate a very deep message. get those entries in because i cannot wait to find out who will be joining us!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was thinking the same thing. Good luck everyone!

Chemistry, it can't be faked. It's developed by trust, passion, respect and striving for a common goal.

Be present.
Be positive.
Be helpful.
Be respectful.
Be fun.
Be THP!

Don’t be a Richard...

Keep it simple.

Last edited:
My entry:

Show up, tee it up, laugh it up, and KEEP THE TEAM UP!!
(Leave Richard at home)

Last edited:
official entry;

I just love Team Golf, one for all, all for one, let's go to The Hideway and have some fun.

Thanks again for this incredible opportunity.

Official entry:
Lead or follow, whatever is necessary and best for the team. Regardless of what happens, fun is the first priority.

Awww yeah!!! Get those entries in guys! I felt so close to my team this last year! Felt like I had known these guys for years when we started the event and talk to them every day now! I truly consider them family and a good team is one that is like a family! Good luck everyone that enters! You don't want to miss out on a chance on this event! To think I almost didn't enter last year for the contest I ended up winning! Everyone has a chance, though noone deserves to go to #TheGrandaddy, everyone that is an Albatross member has a chance! Love these contests!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Show Up!
Be Authentic! the best version of me that I can be.
Give Everything! Leave nothing on the table.

Great contest! Requiring succinct answers definitely opens the door for creativity. On top of that, there are so many great perspectives on what is a team player.

"Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. – Amy Poehler" - Michael Scott

LFG!

FIFY :)

Official entry:

The Team is above all. They can rely on me to listen, be supportive, encouraging and respectful. And have fun!

Official entry:

All in THPer. Always finds ways to keep it fun, and follows the #1 rule on and off the course.

Official Entry:

Bad attitudes equal bad golf for you and others. Lead by example, stay positive and make it enjoyable and memorable!!

Last edited:
Team Player Offical Entry:

Team: Together Everyone Achieves More

Team: Tightknit Enthusiastic Ambitious Meaningful

Team: Truly Everyone Achieves Memories and friendships for life.

End Entry

Thank you so much THP and Callaway for all you do for us!

Entry: Supportive, uplifting, providing comic relief if needed.

Back