Team Player Contest: 2019 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

There’s no “I” in #TeamTHP.
Put the team first, wins will follow.
Plenty of hugs, fist bumps, and LFGs!!

Official Entry to how I’d handle being a team player:

Be thankful and laugh constantly. Show gratitude without expectation. Share the granddaddy experience generously. Be a positive ambassador for Callaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official entry:

Teams are comprised of different backgrounds and personalities, great teams find common ground (love for golf) and thoroughly embrace it.

The team's a marriage, you have to be able to give and take while having some fun along the way.

Taking the ring off and jumping on the grenade at The Nest, so ZC/teammate can have more fun!

Ooo boy contest #2 already! Good luck all! Thanks for the opportunity THP & Callaway!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Official Entry:

Show up prepared. Be supportive, motivated, and adaptable. Have a lighthearted attitude and put fun first. Don't be a Richard.

Official Entry:
Make everyone involved better in one way or another (Through encouragement)! Only as good as your weakest link.

Being a former player and now youth coach I love the team environment. It's something I miss with playing golf.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Team Prestige - The Band of Brothers in 2017

Kind of crazy that I still talk to each and every one of them since that awesome event.

Good luck everyone and I'll be rooting for you all to get into this event!

Official Entry:

Support the people in your team, stay positive and laugh, a good attitude can make everything more enjoyable. #GlassOverflowing

Not worrying about my individual results but making sure I’m able to help The Team be able to succeed.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Official Entry:

We are in it together, good or bad. Form bonds, make friends, have fun. Positive energy. Lift each other up.

Always with a positive attitude! Encouraging others to do their best and have fun because life is too short.

Team play starts with you because your actions are the ones you handle. Communicate, participate, respect, compromise, and enjoy together.

Here is my entry:
Be supportive
Be confident yet humble
Play my best
Have fun even when i don't
Don't be a Richard
Communicate!

Good luck everyone - some great entries already!

How do I handle being a team player?

Official Entry:

Always with gratitude and respect, commitment, optimism, preparation, fun, laughter, smiles, support, unselfishness, flexibility and appreciation for everyone.

I contribute to the best of my ability and support they guys doing the heavy lifting.

Official Entry:

Priority #1 is to HAVE FUN. Enjoy the great shots and forget the bad ones. Team will follow.

I lay everything on the line. Lead when needed, support whenever possible, check my ego at the door. Party on!

Official entry:

Always great to team up in an individual sport, embracing competition, fun squared, looking forward to expanding my "golf family".

Nothing makes me happier than seeing a teammate do their best and smile. I do my best for them.

It’s about helping to make the experience the most enjoyable it can possibly be: Cheer, Communicate, Innovate, Demonstrate, be Different!

Official Entry:

Teamwork - If you don’t work together, then you’re just a bunch of guys in matching outfits

Back