Bettinardi Putter Thread

Bettinardi just posted this on Facebook. Great Lakes BB8

6ae304396b0bb96737d6e6fd7f8c4ec7.jpg
Not my thing but they do such a good job engraving. This looks outstanding.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's a sweet looking Betti Rambler. Looking forward to your on-course thoughts.

Here we go boys!!!
55f94410ee357e5d47ecfc3e5d15c524.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

0d23e5a042b8353918ebfadb061aa5e7.jpg

Just picked up my first Bettinardi. I guess I'm a putter collector now with 6. Looking forward to taking it the the putting range tomorrow for an hour or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0d23e5a042b8353918ebfadb061aa5e7.jpg

Just picked up my first Bettinardi. I guess I'm a putter collector now with 6. Looking forward to taking it the the putting range tomorrow for an hour or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beautiful putter! Hope it treats you well!

That putter looks amazing.

Picked up a Kuchar Armlock #2 via trade today with Robert Franks. Great putter can't wait to take it to the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super pumped about my Queen B...got out in the putting green today and rolled it well....need some time do dial it in but man it is so stable even on off-center hits. Saw a lot of putts dropping and I feel real confident standing over it.

Super pumped about my Queen B...got out in the putting green today and rolled it well....need some time do dial it in but man it is so stable even on off-center hits. Saw a lot of putts dropping and I feel real confident standing over it.

Glad you're liking it man! I feel like the queen b's are a tad underrated imo. Great putters

Picked up a Kuchar Armlock #2 via trade today with Robert Franks. Great putter can't wait to take it to the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've stared at a few of those and really pondered trying it out, but haven't made the jump yet. Let us know how it goes!

It was a great feel and you rolled it so well with the queen b. Made me start the ponder to another putter. But I don't need a 4th for the rotation, or do i?

It was a great feel and you rolled it so well with the queen b. Made me start the ponder to another putter. But I don't need a 4th for the rotation, or do i?
Short answer is YES!!!

I really want to roll an inovai 3.0. really.

Love me some bettis I need to add the Studio Stock 6 to my collection

be9bb14c492f1b6af70dfbbf94a127b0.jpg

4044023c62e64c8409d68110011ea228.jpg

Not sure how I feel about the Masters putter. Lots of detail that is impressive but don't think it is my cup of tea

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think it looks amazing.

Not a fan of that one.

Back