Team Player Contest: 2019 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have been on this forum for any period of time, you have seen mention of the Grandaddy. The greatest amateur event ever created. The 2019 edition is coming and we have the captains and 1 participant, but need a full team of 11 THPers. This is contest #2 and you could be joining them.

i-ZZkp6nK-M.jpg

It is an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

What's Included

Airfare
Hotels
Club Fitting at ECPC
Full bag of clubs
Tour Callaway
Meet R&D
Play Golf against the Zoo Crew (Callaway Marketing team)
Play at one of the finest courses you will ever step foot on
And so much more its ridiculous
And you can be part of Team THP

The Contest
Team Player...

Qualifying
You must be a 2019 Albatross Club Member to enter. The club is open to anybody and helps benefit a wonderful charity. Details here.

How to Enter
The Zoo Crew are an incredibly tight knit team. Team THP has had some years where this is the case as well. Tell us in 20 words or less, how you handle being a team player. Kind of vague, kind of open. Anything goes here that involves you and team.

Good luck everybody. This contest will remain open until the end of the week.

Go and get it everyone!! Love seeing all the entries!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official entey:

Motivation and comradery. Be the bright spot for your teammates no matter the circumstances. Lastly, enjoy the experience and moment.

official entry:

I remain positive thru the ups and downs thru the golfing part of an event and am not a Richard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great contest, gets those entries in!

Entry:

Support through thick and thin. Enhance the atmosphere for the positives. And always encourage fun!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Official Entry:

I always try to ask myself and others "How can I help?" Listen, engage, learn and succeed together.

Team Player Contest: 2019 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Official entry-

I suck at golf but I’m an awesome teammate

1/2 cup Camaraderie
1 cup Sportsmanship
1 cup Passion
2 tablespoons banter

And a good laugh at end.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Smile and laugh constantly.
Ensure we have perspective.
Step up when asked, step aside when required.
Spread the Grandaddy love.

Official Entry:

Flexibility
Reliability
Respect others
Humility
Accountability
Add value
Communicate
Don't hide in the shadows
Be committed
Enjoy the brotherhood

What’s best for the team and our collective attitude are priority number 1.

Entry:

Your words and actions must always lift the spirit of your teammates so they have the best chance at success.

Official Entry: A team player puts the team first, themselves last! They are always positive and willing to help at all times!

20 words! that’s some serious editing required to communicate a very deep message. get those entries in because i cannot wait to find out who will be joining us!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

"Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life." – Amy Poehler

LFG!

Entry: Got to put the team first but also promote a good time, that's why we play this game!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Teamwork isn’t scoring the game winning goal, it’s about seeing your teammates face when he does

Official Entry:

I can add comic relief (on and off the course), I am dedicated, determined and passionate about THP and Callaway

I'm supportive, bring laughs, a lot of bs-ing and butt slaps, #team player

Maybe not the butt slaps.

Official entry:

Be kind to everyone else, give lots of encouragement, laugh and enjoy the experience.

Time to put the thinking caps on! We need team member #3 to step up!

Great contest! I’ve seen some great entries so far, keep them coming.

A team player inspires by attitude, leads by example, competes with emotion, and always supports his team regardless of situation.

Good Luck to all that enter!
I know that Team Prestige was and still is one of the tightest groups of Golfers I have ever been associated with.
Many have read that the bonds you create being part of THP Grandaddy team last forever, I'm here to tell you, it's the truth.

Back