Cobra & THP Coming in 2016

Agreed, but there are some super nice golf courses in Nebraska

Without a doubt. I think every state can say that honestly. Just not something typed out I had ever read.

Without a doubt. I think every state can say that honestly. Just not something typed out I had ever read.

Oh I would agree completely. The only time I think I have said that was during the college World Series haha

Well I guess that rules out 1 state in the midwest, any other hints!!!
Sure the state where the event is being held has a vowel in its name.

The good news is the details are coming really soon and its going to be freaking epic for THPers.

Midwest and epic...sounds perfect. Can't wait to hear about the details.

This interests me a great deal. Especially if in August!! :D

Just waiting on some last minute details and then we will kick this off. Going to be pretty epic.

Just waiting on some last minute details and then we will kick this off. Going to be pretty epic.

I can't wait to hear more!

I like Epic and Epic likes me!
And when JB uses epic to describe an event, it pretty much surpasses it. So, some Midwest location is going to host one heck of an event with THP and Cobra.

one can only hope that the location has something to do where the Ryder cup is being played this year

Oh baby....Its coming.
Details coming soon, but expect a killer event, involving THPers and multiple people from Cobra.
And dont quote me on this...BUT I think we are going to bring the snake to the Midwest.
6ADLV4r.gif

Thanks for the gif Dawgdaddy...ha

Is there anything THP is involved in that isn't epic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My vacation time is limited to certain times because of what I do. Sitting on the edge of the seat waiting for date!!!! :D

When you say epic, my ears sure do perk up!

Can hardly wait to find out!

mustve missed this thread and all of a sudden i see midwest and cobra. What a combo. consider me EXCITED!

:popcorn:
Don't mind me, just waiting patiently.....

Back