What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my..

37/41-78 with 3 birdies. But got up and down only 1 of 9 and had a whiff trying to play out of a hazard.

I did it. My best round EVER. I shot a 78 on a Par 72 (68.5/126) course.

We started on 10 and I went 38/40 10/14 FIR 11/18 GIR 12 Pars 2 birdies 3 bogeys and an effing 8 on a Par 3

32 putts in total with one 3 putt.

17 holes of almost perfect golf and bad break. So happy with this result!

Great job, Alex!

We started on 10 and I went 38/40 10/14 FIR 11/18 GIR 12 Pars 2 birdies 3 bogeys and an effing 8 on a Par 3

Nice round, the 8 be damned!! Great job!

Congrats! That's a great round :D

89, 90, 91 last the 3 rounds in the last 3 days. I know I shouldn't be upset by those scores (since they are pretty typical for me) but I feel like I'm playing terrible golf right now.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

How about this.
49 on the front and 34 on the back.
Been there done that, except in reverse. Crazy game we love to hate.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Played 36 over the weekend. On Saturday I shot 42/38. With 4 bogeys and 2 birdies on the back. Then on Sunday, I shot 44/40. Was a great weekend in NW Ohio.

shot a 42 for the first time out, muni front 9, par 34

Shot a 45/49 94 with Spivey at Lookout Mountain day in our #THPCallout match.

He beat me 4&3 in match play.

92. Shot a 49/43 today. Not too bad Within my normal range, but overall it was a nice day for golf.

44 / 40 : 84

Shot a very nice 42/40 +10 82 today. 25+ mph winds weren't a lot of fun, but my putter was working for me.

Shot a very disappointing +11 79 yesterday in a tournament. Being held up on every tee really puts me off and gets me angry. :angry:

One thing that really got to me, on the 10th hole a short 150m par 3 we were waiting on the tee for the old lady to take 4 shots out of the hazard just in front of us. Mean while we were just sitting there for about 15mins waiting even though they could see us and could have called us over. Our 4 handicaps were 5,7,8,10 and we all hit the green and would have been gone in a few minutes.

I have no problem with anyone playing the game but when you hold a group up for 17 holes it gets beyond frustrating.

Awful this morning. Short game was horrendous on a way to a 54 for 9. Knew the day was going to be ugly when I missed a two footer for par on #1. Then proceeded to chip over the green not once, not twice, not three times, but four times on #2. Did the same thing (chipped over the green) on #5, #8 and #9 as well. Truly awful round. The lesson can't come soon enough (tomorrow).

42/43-85 at Twin Creeks in Allen TX. I have to stop playing on Tuesdays, its ladies day and, nothing against the fairer sex, but the groups in front of me were slooowwwww!

My swing was so so so so so bad today. I was just tight and couldn't get the hips firing at all especially with the driver. Was decent inside 140 but had zero club head speed today. Didn't help it was really wet and41 degrees either.

40-40 = 80
33 putts with one 3 putt
9/14 FIR
8/18 GIR
1 birdie 1 double.

I only hit one drive where I felt my body do what I wanted and fire, the rest were just so slow with zero distance bleh
http://www.gamegolf.com/player/ntanygd760/round/797170

Shot 85 today (43, 42). Struck the ball decently, had a average putting day, but, lost focus a little in the middle. Got a phone call while playing and it messed my head up a little.

40-40 at the crossings in the RVA. Hadn't played here in nearly a year and was pleasantly surprised. Greens were fast and pins were cut in some tough spots. Tee game was good. Hit a drive 300 on 18 with a 25mph wind at my back. Haven't done that in a while:act-up: putting was rough. Iron game could have been better. Work in progress.

47 back nine, 41 front nine for an 88 (played the back first). I've shot worse on the back nine every round I've played this year. Last year I rarely shot worse. As soon as I figure it out, I'll be breaking 80 a lot.

Played 11 holes last night. 6-over 42 on the front 9 and +1 for the two other holes. Not great scoring but some good signs my swing is starting to come around after a couple of really lousy ball striking rounds. Absolutely nuked a 6-iron second shot out of a fairway bunker 209 yards (I was 188 out). Not a great shot from the standpoint of getting close but it was a perfectly struck ball. Finished the front 9 with 3 straight pars and swung full out with drivers on the last 2. Starting to trust my swing enough to stop steering and just swing and the results are a lot better.

85 yesterday. Drove and chipped really well, but my putter was not my friend. Hard to really care this early in the year in WI though. The greens are not what they'll be in a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back