Video Games Thread

I found a PS5…. Should I? @ddec

Is there even anything I’d enjoy playing?
Picking mine up today. A friend got an extra one. And ps4's are still getting a good buck on resale.

I also read an article that they're going to continue to make Ps4's this year because they can't get whatever they need to make enough PS5's due to supply chain needs.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It was a video game that got me into golf. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 on the PS2 gave me the golf bug before I ever even hit a golf ball or held a club. I knew I was already obsessed.

I actually waited too long and missed my chance on the PS5, and I don’t want a ******* bundle for the Xbox Elite.

So, PS4 it remains, downloaded Mass Effect Remastered trilogy so I’m good for a long while haha

Horizon Zero Dawn is about to come out, which I don't play but my wife loves.

Horizon Zero Dawn is the only game I've ever played, then immediately replayed it. It's that good. I cannot wait for Horizon Forbidden West to come out.

This is a bit old school, but just bought a Street Fighter II arcade machine for the basement... will share pics when it arrives :)

I actually waited too long and missed my chance on the PS5, and I don’t want a ******* bundle for the Xbox Elite.

So, PS4 it remains, downloaded Mass Effect Remastered trilogy so I’m good for a long while haha
Had never played any of the Mass Effects so I got the Legendary Edition recently. Cruised through the first two games so far, pretty excellent.

Had never played any of the Mass Effects so I got the Legendary Edition recently. Cruised through the first two games so far, pretty excellent.
I thought Mass Effect 3 was one of the best video games of the time.

I thought Mass Effect 3 was one of the best video games of the time.
That trilogy is one of the best ever. One of few I’ve replayed.

anyone else have way too many games on the “to play” list with not near enough time to play through all of them??

maybe it’s because I pick long games but I have a huge stack of games that I’ve bought and haven’t even started as I’m trying to finish another game. 😅

anyone else have way too many games on the “to play” list with not near enough time to play through all of them??

maybe it’s because I pick long games but I have a huge stack of games that I’ve bought and haven’t even started as I’m trying to finish another game. 😅
Absolutely. I pick up games when they're on sale from Steam or Epic Games store, as well as new Switch games. If I only have an hour or so it's hard for me to get involved in a new game so I just end up playing Valorant, Overwatch, or Halo multiplayer. Or I get invested in a 100+ hour series like Mass Effect or The Witcher.

Also looking forward to God of War finally coming to PC. Heard great things.

Dont judge me, but I"m still a World of Warcraft guy, play mostly classic now.

That trilogy is one of the best ever. One of few I’ve replayed.
Echoing this and paying to follow. I'm a PC gamer

I could never bring myself to pay monthly for a game. I went the WalMart version and played Guild Wars for a long time haha

Same reason I don’t have an Elite right now. The bundles are always horrible too.

You just reminded me of ME though. I need to get working on that again now that I’m done with Halo

PC master race kind of guy huh ;)
No, I built one when Destiny was 30fps on console, and unlocked on PC.

It's like going from 90 on cruise control to having a seizure in a rowboat.

Anybody playing Halo infinite?

Maybe it’s time to dust off the ol’ Xbox

Anybody playing Halo infinite?

Maybe it’s time to dust off the ol’ Xbox
Yeah but on PC. Haven't had time to get the campaign but heard it's good. The multiplayer is solid and I've never been a big Halo multiplayer guy.

I played WoW from beta through three expansions and then stepped way. Came back a few years ago - played for about a year and stopped again. FFXIV is my current love

Back