Video Games Thread

I've been playing a bit of Cities/Skylines the last couple days. Pretty fun stuff - Reminds me of my old Sim City 2000 days hahaha
Kids and I spent some time with that a few months ago. Gets intense pretty quick with making sure everyone has what they need for the city

Freaking yes!!!

Love

Does anyone have COD Vanguard for PS5? My lag is unbelievably bad, while my internet speeds are really good. I've read complaints online.... And some "fixes" but none of them have worked for me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I've not had any issues aside from some random crashes occasionally

Started Dying Light 2 yesterday. Didn't play the first but having fun so far

Doing another play though now the Mass Effect legendary is on game pass. Kind of cruised through number 1, I’m about 5 missions left to finish #2 on insanity. Combat on that has aged much better than the first.
There’s some upgrades you can get for Garrus in 3 that you can essentially watch him solo the game on Insanity :LOL:

There’s some upgrades you can get for Garrus in 3 that you can essentially watch him solo the game on Insanity :LOL:

I’ve heard that about Garrus in #3. I first played through it when it first came out then sunk a bunch of time into multiplayer.

2 had a couple of parts where I died pretty quick when making a mistake, 3 is much easier this time around.

I finished Ghost of Tsushima, and it’s one of my favorite PlayStation games of all time.

I passed up on an X system yesterday and I regret it. I did the same, again, for a PS5 last week. Ugh.

In the meantime, made it to Mass Effect 3 on the remastered edition. Blows my mind how little I remember of this one versus what I remembered of the first two playing through them again.

I passed up on an X system yesterday and I regret it. I did the same, again, for a PS5 last week. Ugh.

In the meantime, made it to Mass Effect 3 on the remastered edition. Blows my mind how little I remember of this one versus what I remembered of the first two playing through them again.
I still think 3 was the best of the bunch. Absolutely awesome game.

I still think 3 was the best of the bunch. Absolutely awesome game.
I truly enjoyed them all, then and now, im just surprised I don’t remember more about 3.

I finally got a PS5 and I’m glad I pulled the trigger.

I finally got a PS5 and I’m glad I pulled the trigger.
dang, I still haven't been able to get my hands on one of those.

I haven't played in ages. Such a great game.
Same here. I occasionally think about getting back into it, but between the baby and starting school again soon, my video game time is almost nonexistent 😬 especially with how many hours you need to put into destiny to get the full experience

finally making some progress into getting the better half on board with a switch for the 6y/o. :cool:

finally making some progress into getting the better half on board with a switch for the 6y/o. :cool:
We have a 9 and almost 7 yr old. They love it.

Back