Video Games Thread

My wife's starting to get a bit annoyed because my constant RDR2 playing is getting in the way of her Netflix watching.

My wife's starting to get a bit annoyed because my constant RDR2 playing is getting in the way of her Netflix watching.

Do you only have a single TV in the house? :LOL:

Do you only have a single TV in the house? :LOL:

We have a smaller one in the office/spare room, obviously she would rather sit on the couch under a blanket and watch the 60" in the living room (I would too). We worked it out where I'm wrapping up gaming by 8pm so she can have the TV for a bit.

I love my Series X. So happy I upgraded (though the TV spend was a little more than I was planning). Been mostly playing AC Valhalla with some Forza sprinkled in here and there. ACV is a huge game. I don't know how far along I am but it feels like it's taking me longer than normal to progress.

I saw PGA 21 on sale on steam for like 15 bucks today. I read some good things about it from people on here. Does anyone still play it or is it kind of a one time through kind of game?

I saw PGA 21 on sale on steam for like 15 bucks today. I read some good things about it from people on here. Does anyone still play it or is it kind of a one time through kind of game?
I recently got back in to it. It's fun. More fun playing friends than doing the career mode

I played a TON of Div1 when they fixed everything in the one big update years ago.

Started in Div2 and got really cranky about the style of play changes. Couldn't deal with it. Have you put a bunch of time in?

I played a TON of Div1 when they fixed everything in the one big update years ago.

Started in Div2 and got really cranky about the style of play changes. Couldn't deal with it. Have you put a bunch of time in?
Played it a lot a couple years ago with the crew. Grinded for gear and all that. I still have it but haven't played in awhile. Love the story with those games.

I finished Ghost of Tsushima, and it’s one of my favorite PlayStation games of all time.
Isn't it absolutely amazing? I'm not quite done with it but have been just blown away. It's so smooth. The physics engine is great. The visuals and scenery in many of the locations are incredible. The load times are so fast it's almost weird. Not even done with it but it's very high on the list of games. And we really only got it because there was a lull in games being released that we played, and we're so glad we did. Wife went through it so, so fast. Loved it as well.

Wife finished Tsushima and is waiting for the new Horizon Zero Dawn game to be released, so she re-started Last of Us 2 (I was working on something while she played) — the raw emotion in the storyline of this game, the voice acting, all of it is just top notch. You're instantly reminded how deep the game gets. I really don't know when another game will feature that kind of story arc, character development, invested emotion, etc. I'm blown away by that game.

I caved and got the latest Destiny update.

Man i miss destiny. Definitely one of my favorite all time games.

Have you played it yet?

I've been watching a bit, seems great!

Yes about 3 or 4 missions into the campaign. Legendary mode makes it more interesting.

No doubt it will follow the same pattern of this is new and exciting then this is too much grind then I want to play something else.

Yes about 3 or 4 missions into the campaign. Legendary mode makes it more interesting.

No doubt it will follow the same pattern of this is new and exciting then this is too much grind then I want to play something else.
I've been watching Summit play on legendary and it's hilarious hahaha - so many struggles.

Back