Video Games Thread

Anyone getting Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on the Switch? I've never been a big FF guy but need a new game.

I was crazy hyped for Div2, just haven't been gaming at all these last couple months for whatever reason.

I went through that same dry spell when my kids were babies. Now at 4 and 6, I've had more time to get into it again lately. I'm on most nights after they are in bed. If you're ps4 hit me up man

I went through that same dry spell when my kids were babies. Now at 4 and 6, I've had more time to get into it again lately. I'm on most nights after they are in bed. If you're ps4 hit me up man

I'm a PC snob now lol

I'm on ps4 with the division 2

Huge PC gaming nerd in recovery now--- started with Diablo 2, graduated to Evercrack, ventured to WoW for years and then advanced to D3 when it came out. Every now and then when bored I'll venture back in time to EQ or WoW but never stick with anything.

Picked up TGC 2019 this past weekend. Already had the first TGC, but wanted to see it in 4k graphics. Plus, my kid loves it. So when me and him find a game that we can both play together, its a win-win situation.

~Rock

Huge PC gaming nerd in recovery now--- started with Diablo 2, graduated to Evercrack, ventured to WoW for years and then advanced to D3 when it came out. Every now and then when bored I'll venture back in time to EQ or WoW but never stick with anything.

WoW brings back memories. I remember playing some betas of WoW. Loved it. Never played the full game though, because I knew if I paid money to play it, it would be the end of me.

~Rock

I have always wondered why Nintendo has not launched a new wii, motion controllers with modern graphics and online play.
I mean how priceless would it be for ddec to throw me a hanging curve and I take him yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That literally exists Shane.

LMAO

I’m on and off of Destiny 2. I go through spurts where I play a ton, and then spurts where I don’t log in for months at a time. Right now I’m currently on, and get a bunch of putting practice in between load screens haha

WoW brings back memories. I remember playing some betas of WoW. Loved it. Never played the full game though, because I knew if I paid money to play it, it would be the end of me.

~Rock

Everquest was my favorite by far just because it was the 1st really immersive MMO that I ever dove into, and the penalties that existed made it all the more real. WoW for me was too easy, and I while I played it for the better part of 8 years- I only played due to the comradery that I developed with the folks I had met over those years.

Anyone play Apex on PC?

I actually just this weekend started playing FF VII again, this time on Switch. Still my second favorite game of all-time.

Also, been considering getting back into Arcade Machine collection and repairs...

FFVII is available on the Switch? My wife got me one for our anniversary last September. I bought Zelda and got about half way through it. For some reason, I just cannot get myself to sit through the rest. I would be very interested in FFVII though.

FFVII is available on the Switch? My wife got me one for our anniversary last September. I bought Zelda and got about half way through it. For some reason, I just cannot get myself to sit through the rest. I would be very interested in FFVII though.

Yep! Came out end of March!

In high school I played COD gamebattles and had a YouTube channel/streamed almost everyday. I quit to pursue golf and to play in college but after my knee injury and taking time off golf I just never got back into the whole youtube/streaming thing. I was always in my own head about leaving my fans out to dry so I could golf.

Building a PC soon and am going to get back into streaming and making videos again.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have a PS4 that I play sparingly, kids play it more than I do at this point. I have been looking at playing God of War again, great game imo. Lately been play games on my PC convinced my wife I needed a gaming laptop. It's a little on the small side specs wise but still runs most games at least 30-40 fps, with no lag.

Man I’m terrible at video games especially FPS. Back when I was 14-20 I was so good in halo 2, cod4, mw2, ghost recon. Such good times.

Now in 30s with 2 kids I can’t keep up in apex legends or black ops or any other FPS games lol.

And now I just try to enjoy games for the campaign. Can’t wait for cyberpunk 2077.

That literally exists Shane.

LMAO

LMAO! Come on Shane! Switch is where it's at. It's the Wii but everything about it is better.

I’m on and off of Destiny 2. I go through spurts where I play a ton, and then spurts where I don’t log in for months at a time. Right now I’m currently on, and get a bunch of putting practice in between load screens haha

I have played the ever loving hell out of Destiny 2, but I cannot stand dry spells. It makes me take long breaks off a game that could easily be interesting continuously if released properly.

I haven't played much of anything since I quit Destiny 2. Played a little bit of the Yoshi game on the Switch with my 4 year old. Considering picking up FF VII for the Switch though I could also dust off the Playstation in storage I still have the original game.

I used to be a massive gamer back in high school. Starcraft, Age of Empires II, C&C Red Alert, Ghost Recon, Halo 1, 2, 3.

Now I play a little Battlefront II and McIroy PGA on my X1, but that's it.

I want to get a Switch just for Smash Bros.

I love games, but don't play as much as I used to. Got an XBox1 and play forza now and then. I play some silly games like minecraft, terraria, and rocket league. I sill have Battlefield Bad Company and warcraft 3 on my laptop, too.

I love games, but don't play as much as I used to. Got an XBox1 and play forza now and then. I play some silly games like minecraft, terraria, and rocket league. I sill have Battlefield Bad Company and warcraft 3 on my laptop, too.

Dude Warcraft III was effing SIIIIICK!

I went through a period of playing Counterstrike:Source on the PC a lot and got fairly decent at it, but it was mainly due to the people on the server that I played on that made it the fun it was

Most nights there would be the same group of people online and the matches were such a good laugh as you got teams that worked together and just had fun - nothing better than planting the bomb as a terrorist and holding off the rest of the opposing team until it went off and then listening to the banter after the round

These days I have a PS3 that hasn't been turned on for a looooong time and I can't remember the last time I played a game on the PC

I gave up on destiny 2 after they said all my historic gear is now obsolete. Loved raiding every night but once you got all of the armour sets and weapons there was nada to do

Back