Video Games Thread

Began my final play through of Last of Us yesterday before part 2 comes out next week! (y)(y)(y)(y)

Looking forward to that one, pre load starts on Wednesday I believe, not sure if I should start n the hardest difficulty available though

Couldn’t find a Nintendo Switch in stock anywhere for my wife’s birthday and I’m not paying $500 for one on eBay. Settled for yard games and board games instead.

Instead of reading twitter/news/facebook last night, I played a few hours of Destiny 2.

My sanity, for at least a hot second, returned. It was great.

I've been bouncing between Destiny 2 and Assassin's Creed Odyssey for now. Dropped off playing Mechwarrior 5 and Stellaris for a while.

I've been bouncing between Destiny 2 and Assassin's Creed Odyssey for now. Dropped off playing Mechwarrior 5 and Stellaris for a while.
they just dropped a new dungeon for D2 the other day.

I need to get my level up to run it. Effing love the dungeons in that game.

Maaaaan. Haven’t played D2 in months. Might have to fire it back up.

mostly COD lately.

they just dropped a new dungeon for D2 the other day.

I need to get my level up to run it. Effing love the dungeons in that game.

I liked the pit, looking forward to this one as well. I like that you don't 6 people all standing on foot at the same time to finished them.

I am a big destiny fan.

I liked the pit, looking forward to this one as well. I like that you don't 6 people all standing on foot at the same time to finished them.

I am a big destiny fan.
Solo flawless shattered throne is easily in my top three favorite experiences in destiny.

Instead of reading twitter/news/facebook last night, I played a few hours of Destiny 2.

My sanity, for at least a hot second, returned. It was great.

I quit during Foresaken and haven’t been back. Just couldn’t do the grind.

Never really got into Destiny, I did play the first one for a while

Multiplayer shooters are not for me anymore

I will play Gears of War online though

The ps5 teaser trailer makes it look absolutely sick, I think I'll start saving away some money

Last of Us Part 2 tomorrow, downloaded and ready to go

This is going to be good. Super excited.
I’m pumped.

How about them making reviewers sign NDA’s about the beginning and last hours of the game?

I’m pumped.

How about them making reviewers sign NDA’s about the beginning and last hours of the game?

It is a bit odd. Personally, I am avoiding reviews/early gameplay, because I know it will be incredible, but this is different to anything I can recall.

Oh yes, just set up the spare PS4 so my eldest son can play it too, its now downloading agaim onto that system

Not sure if I am going to stay up until Midnight to play as soon as it unlocks though

It is a bit odd. Personally, I am avoiding reviews/early gameplay, because I know it will be incredible, but this is different to anything I can recall.
The one constant, brutal and violent.

The one constant, brutal and violent.

I would expect nothing else. Our work made tomorrow a holiday, so may stay up late tonight and start it, but kinda want to hit an early 18, so it will be a game-time decision.

Either way, I am pumped, as I am sure you are

The ps5 teaser trailer makes it look absolutely sick, I think I'll start saving away some money
I know sports always have great graphics, but wow... that really looks like live footage vs video for bball. Other games look like movies and even if they are cut scenes its unreal...

Anybody planning on being an early adopter and going to the next gen console? (@Canadan this doesn't apply to you and your gaming PC :) )

I played Warzone for the first time the other night and had a blast. I had been strictly playing Plunder, but since they removed it I figured I would try the battle royale.

Also, pretty excited to see more details on Star Wars Squadrons. I loved Rogue Squadron for the N64.

Anybody planning on being an early adopter and going to the next gen console? (@Canadan this doesn't apply to you and your gaming PC :) )

I played Warzone for the first time the other night and had a blast. I had been strictly playing Plunder, but since they removed it I figured I would try the battle royale.

Also, pretty excited to see more details on Star Wars Squadrons. I loved Rogue Squadron for the N64.

I will. I did it with PS4 and Plan on it with PS5.

hahaha, noted.

Back