Video Games Thread

Anyone playing Ghost of Tsushima?

I am playing it on PS4 and loving it so far. After trying Nioh2 and Seikiro and failing miserably due to my lack of skills I am enjoying being able to play a samurai type game and not want to break my controller.

It reminds me of Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War.

I am playing it on PS4 and loving it so far. After trying Nioh2 and Seikiro and failing miserably due to my lack of skills I am enjoying being able to play a samurai type game and not want to break my controller.

I haven't gotten round to it yet, but I love the idea of what looks like a samurai Witcher.

Yes, I am playing it, but its taken a back seat to Nioh 2 DLC. I will go back to it once I have done all the new trophies in the DLC and also finished Last of Us Part 2

Currently working on a Splitstaff build whilst going through the new missions

Anyone still playing Warzone?

Yes, I am playing it, but its taken a back seat to Nioh 2 DLC. I will go back to it once I have done all the new trophies in the DLC and also finished Last of Us Part 2

Currently working on a Splitstaff build whilst going through the new missions

What are your impressions of Last of Us 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the spirit of the pandemic, full boredom was reached long ago and got out the PSI.
Tiger Woods, '99. EA Sports. Its in the game.
I love playing as Craig Stadler. :love:

Anybody have an old Nintendo that they aren’t using anymore? I’ve been looking to pick one up for some nostalgia.

What are your impressions of Last of Us 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest I haven’t played it in ages and still haven’t finished it. I played for about 12 hours or so before I stopped. I will go back to it at some point

I am still playing Nioh 2. Love that game. Working my way through the hardest difficulty

Anybody have an old Nintendo that they aren’t using anymore? I’ve been looking to pick one up for some nostalgia.
Build a raspberry pi retro rig my man! Best of all worlds, and you can get NES controllers for it. Pretty badass, I still bust out some Baseball Simulator 1,000 and River City Ransom at times!

Build a raspberry pi retro rig my man! Best of all worlds, and you can get NES controllers for it. Pretty badass, I still bust out some Baseball Simulator 1,000 and River City Ransom at times!
I never really considered doing that... hmm time to do some reading!

Did you put together an image yourself, or did you download a pre-made one?

I am still seriously considering trying to put an image together myself with just the systems/games that I want, but the more I read and digest, the harder it potentially seems to be for the systems I want to include

I never really considered doing that... hmm time to do some reading!
As @Jman said, search for Retropie to give you the basic idea, but there is also a website where you can download pre-made images for the different models of the Raspberry Pi - just make sure you get the correct image for your machine as they aren't compatible

Did you put together an image yourself, or did you download a pre-made one?

I am still seriously considering trying to put an image together myself with just the systems/games that I want, but the more I read and digest, the harder it potentially seems to be for the systems I want to include

As @Jman said, search for Retropie to give you the basic idea, but there is also a website where you can download pre-made images for the different models of the Raspberry Pi - just make sure you get the correct image for your machine as they aren't compatible
Thanks for the tip! I’m still debating if I want to go this route or find an old machine... pros/cons to both.

How have I not heard of this game? :oops:
here's a video of some guys who get arrested in the game, and plan a prison break in the game. Really funny actually, reminds me of red vs blue for halo, but these guys are actually playing it out. Really well done.

Anyone getting the new Call of Duty?

I used all my reward points to pre order it on Xbox

Anyone getting the new Call of Duty?

I used all my reward points to pre order it on Xbox

I always do every year. Picking up my PS5 the Thursday before and will have it ready to go for the midnight release.

Assuming they don't move it again, Cyberpunk 2077 is the next one on the list.

I always do every year. Picking up my PS5 the Thursday before and will have it ready to go for the midnight release.

I will get a PS5 when they are readily available, the only game I want to play is Demon Souls, so I can wait a while

I already have a good PC, and will probably get xbox x, and ps5 eventually. Not on release this time though. Will probably get xbox x first as is a better deal with gamepass as well as a more powerful system. Then when I got extra $ I will buy ps5, as I skipped ps4, so there are lots, and lots of exclusives I've missed.
Thinking Xbox on my projector that I play sim golf on so will have a 11'x7' image, and put my ps5 downstairs in the 5.1 surround and 60" 4k.
Hmmm, wish I was rich so could afford this on release, lol

I found a PS5…. Should I? @ddec

Is there even anything I’d enjoy playing?

Do it….

managed to get on for my son at Christmas and it’s special. Can’t wait till March and the new GT being released.

Back