Scotty Cameron putters

My gf and I were out at our favorite Italian restaurant in Encinitas on Friday. She wanted to go across the street to a chocolate store to pick up some chocolate to give to my Mom on Easter. As we walked up to the place I noticed a new golf shop with a couple of Scotty Cameron putters in the window. Was thinking that was kinda cool. Then I went around the corner and saw the name, The Scotty Cameron Gallery. I didn't get a chance to go in this weekend but by next weekend I surely will.
Nice!!! Share some photos!

The one i went to wouldnt allow you to take any pics inside and had a VERY large man keeping an eye on everyone in there

I want a new Scotty this spring.....now which one??!!

Wait until you come back to SD and visit the gallery in Encinitas.

The one i went to wouldnt allow you to take any pics inside and had a VERY large man keeping an eye on everyone in there

That is still the case. Not sure why they have that policy but I guess with the security guards they have, people pay attention and respect the rule

Well, did add a link to it on my post. I would expect going in a taking pictures would be frowned about considering the value of the products inside.

Solid maiden voyage with the scotty tonight. Puts a very good roll on the ball with a more muted sound at impact. Greens were bumpy so still eager to get it on some solid greens with a little more speed on them.
I didn't know you were playing. Where did you play at?

The beauty of the Notchback is the double-bend shaft setup. So awesome at address and easy to line up.

Are you sure it's not single bend? Every notchback I've picked up has a single bend shaft.

I want a new Scotty this spring.....now which one??!!

You can roll mine when I get it but you'll have to get your own

Sorry, you are correct. The Notchbacks are single bend, and I love it.

Ok thats what I thought, because that's the same reason I love them too haha

Local golf USA has a couple demo scotty's on sale, finally rolled the fastback and love it... I definitely don't need another putter though...

From what I understand Army came through and grabbed me a 2014 select Squareback this weekend and I can't wait to get my hands on it!!

Anyone order the Limited Edition Scotty Cameron head cover the beginning of 2016?

Here's my unboxing

[video=youtube;w-B9suaN7n4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-B9suaN7n4[/video]

and close-up images:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want that headcover.

And the current club cameron one.

And a R/W/B JYD

I want that headcover.

And the current club cameron one.

And a R/W/B JYD

Yeah I might order the club one also.

What's the JYD?

If anyone wants to sell one of those lagunas lmk
It's funny I never thought I would actually game my Laguna, but after 3 rounds I love it. I honestly have never really gamed a blade type putter, but the Laguna just works!
Had a decent showing on Saturday with 33 putts and some slow spring greens.

It's funny I never thought I would actually game my Laguna, but after 3 rounds I love it. I honestly have never really gamed a blade type putter, but the Laguna just works!
Had a decent showing on Saturday with 33 putts and some slow spring greens.

Nice! Well if u fall out of love with it lmk

Junk Yard Dog

Oh haha. Yeah i'm rocking the Black JYD on my other Scotty Cameron. I'll do a video on that also!

Scotty Cameron putters

Is that like putter heaven?

I've heard it described like that. Also heard the putter fitting process that have there is phenominal.

Is that like putter heaven?

It is if you're willing to fork over 10k+ I live about 90 minutes from the gallery, and have only been 4 or 5 times. Being a Cameron collector, you'd think I'd go more.... The last 3 times I've been there i've spent: $2800, $5200, and $8000 respectively. Kinda gets away from you.

Back