Video Games Thread

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I know there is an OLD thread, and a few other specific to a title/game threads, but why not just make a new catch all thread?

LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!

• Staff
I actually just this weekend started playing FF VII again, this time on Switch. Still my second favorite game of all-time.

Also, been considering getting back into Arcade Machine collection and repairs...

Still running through Assassins Creed Odyssey and completing every single little question mark on that map.

My friend’s father owns a gaming business and sells arcade machines. I wanted to buy one, but couldn’t decide on a game because they’re all so good. He suggested a multi-cade that’s loaded up with hundreds of games. The next step is to figure out where to put it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Division 2 currently. Obsessed

I actually just this weekend started playing FF VII again, this time on Switch. Still my second favorite game of all-time.

Also, been considering getting back into Arcade Machine collection and repairs...

Love my Switch. You play Tetris 99?

I'm not a big video game guy (i still own an xbox 360) but love playing the sports games more than anything. The girls want a Switch, so that will probably hit the house soon. Mario Cart FTW!!!

Thinking of getting rid of my PS4 and getting a Switch (don't have time for 2 consoles) mainly to play FF VII and IX. Two of my favorites of all time.

I used to play a lot of Destiny and Destiny 2. RD2, Division, Monster Hunter...
This was before I got back into golf. Have not logged into any game this year.
I needed my time to give back. No regrets.

Love my Switch. You play Tetris 99?

I have not, should I?

Thinking of getting rid of my PS4 and getting a Switch (don't have time for 2 consoles) mainly to play FF VII and IX. Two of my favorites of all time.

DL'd both the other day for nostalgia, SOOOOOOOO happy I did too.

I'll also say, the online service is pretty damn cool with the selection of NES games they have on there, ready for the SNES though!

Used to play a ton of Halo 2/3 and COD as well as sports games. Kind of got away from it as I got older but my son has been trying to get me back playing so I can play with him while he is at his moms. The new games just have too much going on for my taste. He plays a ton of Fortnite and Overwatch and is very good apparently.

I just downloaded FF VII on my sons Switch the other day. Haven’t started playing it yet. Looking forward to this one, as it was one i missed. I was mostly Nintendo growing up, so didn’t play this one on the Platystation.

I still prefer sports based games. Right now it's MLB The Show 19. Was thinking of getting back in to Battlefront II again, but haven't made the move.

I have not, should I?

DL'd both the other day for nostalgia, SOOOOOOOO happy I did too.

I'll also say, the online service is pretty damn cool with the selection of NES games they have on there, ready for the SNES though!

Yes, you should. Competitive tetris is fun. And its free.

Yes, you should. Competitive tetris is fun. And its free.

Still paying for xbox live monthly despite never turning it on....whens call of duty come out lol

I'm considering the same thing, just so I can play Mario Kart.

I have always wondered why Nintendo has not launched a new wii, motion controllers with modern graphics and online play.
I mean how priceless would it be for ddec to throw me a hanging curve and I take him yard.

I have always wondered why Nintendo has not launched a new wii, motion controllers with modern graphics and online play.
I mean how priceless would it be for ddec to throw me a hanging curve and I take him yard.

The Switch...

you'd still lose.

Waiting for Borderlands 3 to be released. Borderlands 2 is amazing so I hope the new one comes close in content.

Division 2 is the only one that I have played lately. haven't played in weeks, I go hot and cold with video games.

Back