Michigan Slice is coming to see some sunshine (FL)

My dad (rocky350z) might want to play also, so where we playing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad (rocky350z) might want to play also, so where we playing?

I already invited Mward to be the 4th, so that would be an issue.
To keep Slice's travel down, I have Wentworth, Lansbrook or the Eagles as possibilities.
All are inexpensive, and can be had in that area in 20 minutes tops.

I already invited Mward to be the 4th, so that would be an issue.
To keep Slice's travel down, I have Wentworth, Lansbrook or the Eagles as possibilities.
All are inexpensive, and can be had in that area in 20 minutes tops.

Works with me, I'll golf with pops Friday, me and wardy were trying to figure out golf sometime this week anyway so that works, and now I know which one is which between WentWorth and Eagles lol

The bigger question is Lansbrook at 10:53 or Eagles at 10:36.
Both cost the same.

The bigger question is Lansbrook at 10:53 or Eagles at 10:36.
Both cost the same.

I'm good with either

Okay Michigan Slice, go blind and pick one without knowing either course.

Michigan Slice,
Wardy said to ask do you prefer easier or harder/a bit more scenic?

Michigan Slice,
Wardy said to ask do you prefer easier or harder/a bit more scenic?

As his captain, I request he plays the harder and more scenic course! :alien:

As his captain, I request he plays the harder and more scenic course! :alien:

Okay, we will do Eagles this time then.
The other Scenic option is Tides, but I have not played there in years, so no idea the conditions, but it used to be a fun course with 5-6 holes on the bay.

Looking forward to playing with another THPer!

Eagles is now out. They just booked a tournament.
So we can go with Lansbrook and play on solid greens and its not too difficult.
We can roll the dice on the Tides, which I have not played in a decade, but was always a fun course. Close to the beach too.
Or we can keep it simple and close with something like Wentworth, Crescent Oaks, Fox Hollow, etc, but they are all going to be a bit further for Michigan Slice to get home afterwards.

I enjoy lansbrook, but since I live here I'm good with whatever

Okay Michigan Slice, last question before I book.
I can do a very good golf course thats like 30 minutes from you called Fox Hollow or I can do a local golf course thats like 15 minutes of you that is decent.
The very good course is also about $70 and the local course is like $45

Both are technically off the same road and both are headed North, which I know is the opposite direction of where you are leaving to afterwards.

Okay Michigan Slice, last question before I book.
I can do a very good golf course thats like 30 minutes from you called Fox Hollow or I can do a local golf course thats like 15 minutes of you that is decent.
The very good course is also about $70 and the local course is like $45

Both are technically off the same road and both are headed North, which I know is the opposite direction of where you are leaving to afterwards.

Whatever works!
I'm flexible.

Let me know where and when to show up and I'll be there!

Whatever works!
I'm flexible.

Let me know where and when to show up and I'll be there!

Okay, we are going to play Fox Hollow then. Its a bit of a drive from your drop off, but its a straight line, literally on one road. Sadly where you are there is not a whole lot of public golf.

Fox Hollow is a fun course that normally has good conditions and our tee time is set under my name for 10:36am.
If there is anything club wise you would like to try, let me know and I will bring it if its here.

Okay, we are going to play Fox Hollow then. Its a bit of a drive from your drop off, but its a straight line, literally on one road. Sadly where you are there is not a whole lot of public golf.

Fox Hollow is a fun course that normally has good conditions and our tee time is set under my name for 10:36am.
If there is anything club wise you would like to try, let me know and I will bring it if its here.

If you have a graphite iron in stiff flex I'd like to try one out

I wouldn't mind trying a divine 9

I google mapped it ahead of time so I don't go to the wrong golf course......again

Any way you could bring a nike vapor driver? Or would I have to wait till club clash l?

Have fun today gents.

e9901439e8163be5a06559d0a141e5fc.jpg
hard to beat the weather right now

Back