What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an enjoyable range session this morning and hope to catch up on some of the golf this afternoon if I can but we have company coming over so that might not happen

Easter golf!

188c55de885682e5b6b4f409726f8fa7.jpg

Practiced my takeaway for a bit, and took a heat gun to my Knuth to see if I can trap whatever I knocked loose hitting range rocks in sub 50* temps the other day.

Nothing.. Happy Easter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 today with OITW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18, came home and cleaned everything up. Watching the Dell Matches.

Played 18, THPed did some golf shopping might regrip my clubs.

A couple of hours hitting full and 3/4 wedge shots in the back yard and then maybe a half hour chipping at different targets in the yard.

Quick session at the range.

Pics of some irons in for review, that and THP is it for me.

Walked 18 holes this afternoon.

played 18, putted great! THPed this morning and this evening!

THPing, driver pondering, and wedge pondering for me. Oh, and some increasing level of anxiousness to get my CFs in after getting some pics of the build.

Played 10 holes (6 of them terribly), THPed like a fiend, did a little club painting, and am watching the Match Play

Firs time out for the year. No range time, just straight to the course. I went double, double before settling down some and getting some feel back. Ended up shooting 88 which was ok having not played since the first of November plus there was a good 15/20 mph wind today, but at least it was 77 degrees. Back to the 50's and rain this week so it looks like my next round might be a week or two away.

Anytime first getting started in the game of golf, there is a lot to sit and learn. You have to get places to play, discover how to swing the club, find people to play with, and a great deal more. In fact, it may be a bit overwhelming if that you're a true beginner.

120 balls at the range working only on irons. Productive session..

Range session in strong winds.
Man you aren't kidding about the wind! That is so good practice for RR, you never know what the conditions well be best to ready for it all.

Keep grinding Team DMV

Went out to the putting green over lunch and putted for about 20 minutes. Rolled it pretty well. tomorrow i'll plan on some chipping practice to hopefully maintain the touch Ihad on Friday during my round.

Range session in strong winds.
That was one of the reason's I opted for putting, as opposed to hitting balls. I saw how strong the flags were blowing out there.

That was one of the reason's I opted for putting, as opposed to hitting balls. I saw how strong the flags were blowing out there.

Man you aren't kidding about the wind! That is so good practice for RR, you never know what the conditions well be best to ready for it all.

Keep grinding Team DMV

my visor flew off several times and I felt like was going to get knocked over. Wind is no bueno for some of my issues with the big dog.

Sat in my cubicle all day and dreamed about being on the golf course...does that count?

Fit in a quick 18 with the wife today. This is her preparation round for Father's day with both our dad's. Lol. Just went out to have fun and ended up shooting even par from the ladies tees. Had 2 inside 3 feet on par 3s.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back