Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a rant that will be a happy in 30 days.

Amanda has just started a month of nights, its going to suck, its the middle of our HS golf season and she will only be seeing Lotte 30 mins a day in the evenings when we get home and she goes in. Hardest thing ever.

But, the happy is that this is the LAST TIME EVER that this will be the situation. Just 3 more months for the Doc and she begins her practice outside of residency. The light at the end is very near.

And I'm buying a flightscope when it happens hahahahaha

ed7080afe5c6132c6fdad74e4416e1e7.jpg

Our "little" guy is 6 today. Unbelieveable how fast time flies.

3b918506127420bcaa830a04e595a688.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy birthday to little PhillyV

Happy birthday to the little guy!

Crazy how fast time goes. Our littlest just turned 3 and I can remember just bringing her home from the hospital and now she is talking and sassing her own way through life, and I love it.

So we got a Red Light Violation ticket in the mail. Weird to see that in the Happy Thread, but GG was convinced it was me. She went to her office, opened it up and was her. She got really quiet about it, until I asked, and is convinced I was driving her car somewhere and got it. haha.

So we got a Red Light Violation ticket in the mail. Weird to see that in the Happy Thread, but GG was convinced it was me. She went to her office, opened it up and was her. She got really quiet about it, until I asked, and is convinced I was driving her car somewhere and got it. haha.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :laughing:

Same thing happened with Michelle a while back. She always gets on me for speeding, saying it's going to cost me. Then one day out of the blue she gets a viedo speed ticket for doing 41 in a 35. She was ticked for weeks. I may or may not have reminded her a time or two :D

Same thing happened with Michelle a while back. She always gets on me for speeding, saying it's going to cost me. Then one day out of the blue she gets a viedo speed ticket for doing 41 in a 35. She was ticked for weeks. I may or may not have reminded her a time or two :D
That's brutal.

You have to be going 11 over here in Iowa I think.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That's brutal.

You have to be going 11 over here in Iowa I think.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
yeah, Montgomery County, MD loses no opportunity for income. Also she got nailed for a red light camera. She actually pulled up onto the very thick white stripe that before the crosswalk. There was a sign that said, Stop here on red. it was placed about 5 feet before the white stripe, but that must have been where the trigger was.

I'm serious, that county has to be the most aggressive in the country on red light and speed cameras.

yeah, Montgomery County, MD loses no opportunity for income. Also she got nailed for a red light camera. She actually pulled up onto the very thick white stripe that before the crosswalk. There was a sign that said, Stop here on red. it was placed about 5 feet before the white stripe, but that must have been where the trigger was.

I'm serious, that county has to be the most aggressive in the country on red light and speed cameras.

I'm glad Ohio outlawed them. Not that I ever got a ticket from one, but I was always waiting on that big accident from someone trying to make it through on a yellow light and just plowing someone.

I'm glad Ohio outlawed them. Not that I ever got a ticket from one, but I was always waiting on that big accident from someone trying to make it through on a yellow light and just plowing someone.
I actually have no problem with the Red light camera's, as I think they truly can increase safety (well except for the execution of the one I mentioned), which ended up in the news by a local TV station coming out and filming something like 10 cars in a row, setting it off. It was eventually removed.

Speed camera's with that low of variance are nothing but a cash grab in my mind.

You should know better than that. FTR I would have done the same thing :D

Heading to the first tee in shorts in March! Love this great weather!!

Fact that I've had more people come to Open Houses on a weekday over weekend.

Just made tee times for playing with the guys on Friday and with the wife on Sunday.
Both days the weather is supposed to be perfect....mid 60's and only a breath of wind.
Woo hoo !!!!

I was asked to volunteer as Director of the membership committee of my local professional services group a month ago (after really only being an active volunteer for a little over a year). The role seems to be a bit of a mess, but in asking the right people for guidance I've been just been connected to the national director of membership AND my group is going to send me all expenses paid to a national conference for this role next Feb in San Diego!!

Awesome. Have the subliminal messages worked yet?

Well we actually received an email yesterday morning. Hoping that email leads to fruition.

Swimming with friends in warm water, drinking a couple beers on the beach, talking about memories and laughing like kids....

Also, swimming with my Van key in my pocket and it works......

All this Is a Happy!

The Happy Thread

Got a new 2016 Ford Focus last Thursday. I am loving the gas mileage. :banana:
6b48a43ceb986f63c0f9b45586a7d7d6.jpg

Been on a cloud today. It was a really unexpectedly positive day, but one of those days that just genuinely consumes.

Should be back at normalcy tomorrow.

Well we actually received an email yesterday morning. Hoping that email leads to fruition.

Hope it works out. I was talking with my step mom last night and we were talking about a family friend that was getting ready to sell their house. They were going to be putting it on the market on Saturday, that Tuesday someone called and offered to buy their house. The sellers-to-be said they were getting ready to put it on the market and what they were going to sell it for. The buyer-to-be said "we don't care we want it" and it was done. Wouldn't that be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back