I enjoyed the hell out of this one.

OK...I thought this episode was kind of dragging along, but then escalated quickly about half way in.

The Talking Dead was hilarious last night; lots of biting D jokes with the actor that plays Eugene being on the talk show.

The Talking Dead was hilarious last night; lots of biting D jokes with the actor that plays Eugene being on the talk show.

But let's keep it real...ROSITA is

OK...I thought this episode was kind of dragging along, but then escalated quickly about half way in.

This is exactly how I felt too. I wasn't expecting Denise to go like that. I'm wounding if that group is going to attack them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's time!!!! :clapp:

WOW. I dont know what to say...I think I am going to watch it again later.

The season finale is going to be edge of seat!!!! So who just blew that guy away? Carol, Morgan or an unknown?
:bulgy-eyes:

The season finale is going to be edge of seat!!!! So who just blew that guy away? Carol, Morgan or an unknown?
:bulgy-eyes:

Dwight shot Daryl in the shoulder. The spoke about it on The Talking Dead

I just have a baaaaad feeling about Glenn. I think the comic book part of this story is coming.
By the way... Carol is such a bad ass. She's going to make a great villain one day aka Alpha...?

I'm losing patience with the show. I honestly might give up and just go watch Fear the walking dead instead. I can't put my finger on it, but it feels so stalled out.

I'm losing patience with the show. I honestly might give up and just go watch Fear the walking dead instead. I can't put my finger on it, but it feels so stalled out.

How would you like the story to go? Finding the cure?

If not finding the cure finding out how it originally happened!

I just have a baaaaad feeling about Glenn. I think the comic book part of this story is coming.
By the way... Carol is such a bad ass. She's going to make a great villain one day aka Alpha...?

personally i would be fine if glenn went. i don't think he adds anything to the crew anymore. his arc ran its course.

i've never read the comics and don't know anything about the deviations in the story, but something tells me they will be true to developing negan's character with the brutality of the bat, but that it will be somebody else. if a "trade" is going to be made, i would think it would be with somebody negan's group thinks is of importance. glenn wouldn't make much sense from that perspective, but dwight's beef with darryl would. if the writers of the show are willing to kill off darryl, i give them major props because i think there are fans who will stop watching.

personally i would be fine if glenn went. i don't think he adds anything to the crew anymore. his arc ran its course.

i've never read the comics and don't know anything about the deviations in the story, but something tells me they will be true to developing negan's character with the brutality of the bat, but that it will be somebody else. if a "trade" is going to be made, i would think it would be with somebody negan's group thinks is of importance. glenn wouldn't make much sense from that perspective, but dwight's beef with darryl would. if the writers of the show are willing to kill off darryl, i give them major props because i think there are fans who will stop watching.

I think there will be riots in the streets if they kill off Darryl. I'm not sure if they will kill Glenn since Maggie is pregnant, unless the shot in the kitchen is pretty much saying Maggie lost the baby.

I think there will be riots in the streets if they kill off Darryl. I'm not sure if they will kill Glenn since Maggie is pregnant, unless the shot in the kitchen is pretty much saying Maggie lost the baby.

the thing with Maggie could have been some heavy handed foreshadowing. the part of Glenn inside her dies as Glenn's fate is sealed.

or maybe this is setting up yet another time that Carol comes back to save the day.

the thing with Maggie could have been some heavy handed foreshadowing. the part of Glenn inside her dies as Glenn's fate is sealed.

or maybe this is setting up yet another time that Carol comes back to save the day.

I was thinking that also.

As for someone dying. I don't see that happening until mid season this fall. I don't think Negan will walk in and start killing. I think there will be some build up, similar to the Governor. But I could be wrong.

As for someone dying. I don't see that happening until mid season this fall. I don't think Negan will walk in and start killing. I think there will be some build up, similar to the Governor. But I could be wrong.

good call. a cliffhanger. a capture, a main character's fate in the balance, and suspense to keep everyone interested until next season.

Could be true. The show would probably add a cliffhanger until next season. Maybe the finale will end with Lucille (Negan's bat) about to strike someone.

Negan is 1000 times the monster the governor was.

Negan is 1000 times the monster the governor was.
Yeah, I imagine someone will die pretty much immediately upon Negan making his first full appearance. And it won't be pretty.

I don't know. I'm just bored with it. Since i doubt there is a 'cure', maybe a little back story within TWD about how it happened or when Rick was in a coma, i don't know. Otherwise the story line needs to move on a bit. I haven't read anything outside this, and only watched the series, so i have no idea what else is out there, or what was written etc... The show cannot go on forever, so they need to do something otherwise i feel it will just end abruptly when ratings drop and AMC pulls the plug..

I don't know. I'm just bored with it. Since i doubt there is a 'cure', maybe a little back story within TWD about how it happened or when Rick was in a coma, i don't know. Otherwise the story line needs to move on a bit. I haven't read anything outside this, and only watched the series, so i have no idea what else is out there, or what was written etc... The show cannot go on forever, so they need to do something otherwise i feel it will just end abruptly when ratings drop and AMC pulls the plug..
Fear the walking dead starts earlier and may give more clues to origin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Back