The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Someone is a little testy this am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mean-brittany.gif

Sorry there aren't filters on GIFs...

Back to the regularly scheduled program that is the awesomeness that is Morgan Cup 2020

The search for greatness begins now...

21dc4165c37b09d584d6adf42dfada74.gif

View attachment 39327

Sorry there aren't filters on GIFs...

Back to the regularly scheduled program that is the awesomeness that is Morgan Cup 2020

The 2019 event was such an awesome follow! 2020 has big shoes to fill, but I have no doubt they will come through with flying colors!

Another great part about THP events, greatness regularly happens despite sometimes fairly mediocre golfing interfering. Would be thrilled for an opportunity to witness the former while providing the latter :D

Where do I go for username changes?

Signed,
This Could Be You

I’ll become “TwoPutt,” if that will get me in again.

I’ll become “TwoPutt,” if that will get me in again.

Dude Tenputt has character......twoputt is just average. Gotta be bold!

The MC2020 is going to have a tough time topping last year but I have a feeling THP will find a way. Minus the golf cart only travel - that’s pretty darn rare.

Super cryptic and I'm going to be blown away with how thp manages to up this years event.

Captaining a Morgan Cup team is an incredible responsibility that a true THPer completely understands.
I heart this place.

Haha I was thinking the same thing. While my run is over this event will always be special to me on so many levels

You know you are going to try to enter again haha.

I mean.... we did it right. I’d run that back.

I will give up (1) all of the 2019 college and pro football seasons (not watch or attend a single game), and (2) caffeine and (3) all forms of BBQ for one year for a spot in the MC.

I will give up (1) all of the 2019 college and pro football seasons (not watch or attend a single game), and (2) caffeine and (3) all forms of BBQ for one year for a spot in the MC.

Wow! Do

Why would one give up BBQ? BBQ is delicious haha

I would die from the caffeine loss. Or the kids would run the house

I love BBQ. Perhaps, too much, my wife says. But, maybe you're right. I could substitute chicken wings for BBQ. A sacrifice has to mean something, right?

BTW, the BBQ team I'm on with my law partner is cooking hog at Memphis in May this weekend.

I would die from the caffeine loss. Or the kids would run the house

That would be the hardest one. I've tried before and the headaches were truly awful.

That would be the hardest one. I've tried before and the headaches were truly awful.

I’m trying for the 2nd time and failing beautifully for the 2nd time!

I’ll take bids and you guys can vie for mine hahahha

#NoChance

#NoPriceTag

#WhoWillSelfiewithDan

#IWillSelfieWithDan

Captaining a Morgan Cup team is an incredible responsibility that a true THPer completely understands.
I heart this place.

Agreed...

Back