The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Very cool to see it back

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rematch? Ok lets do it :angel:

Same exact teams... Let’s get it on. It would be the greatest Morgan Cup in the history of Morgan Cups.

I will give up (1) all of the 2019 college and pro football seasons (not watch or attend a single game), and (2) caffeine and (3) all forms of BBQ for one year for a spot in the MC.

BBQ....coffee....annnnnd the Browns?
It’s the effing MC though....I’d probably try to bargain that somehow lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll wear a Florida Gators hat and FSU shirt to get into this thing...I might have blacked out typing that.

Promising anything college football related to us to get in won’t go very far. We both think it’s hysterical how much people let teenagers playing a game of bad schedules run their lives

I won with Dan, now I'm ready to beat him.

I won with Dan, now I'm ready to beat him.
Anything to get back, right!! I never got to see the awesomeness that is Canadan up close as I was never matched up with him. I hope to get the chance in another event!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rematch? Ok lets do it :angel:

I would have loved to have defended but will take another spot to take out OITWA :D

Promising anything college football related to us to get in won’t go very far. We both think it’s hysterical how much people let teenagers playing a game of bad schedules run their lives

Had to hit the ACC bad schedule thing huh :at-wits-end: Fine I'll up the ante I won't watch the Dolphins, Heat, or any Miami team(its easy cause they all suck)

You’re
Adorbs

You and I still need to get
That round in. Sunday Singles it is

2b73b7095d9fb185dc5fe71453089794.jpg

You’re
Adorbs

You and I still need to get
That round in. Sunday Singles it is

I’m in, now to work on a spot!!!!

that is a special tier of bail/adorable.

Dan, Dan, Dan. I’d come in with a 91 handicap if I had to. But if I’m not the captain, red beard cart is still united. And champions.

I was interested until someone said they were willing to give up coffee. There must be a happy medium. Like maybe I’ll give up espresso, but not drip? Is that enough?

Yes that’s accurate.

I just laughed way too hard at how funny this is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

There’s at least one other bald guy who’d love the opportunity to take down the guilded red man and his brown nosed reindeer....

Me. I’m talking about me. No more dodging Dan.....

Last edited:
There’s at least one other bald guy who’d love the opportunity to take down the guided red man and his brown nosed reindeer....

Me. I’m talking about me. No more dodging Dan.....

Your odds are as goods as the Browns winning the Super Bowel

Back