The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Goat hill using nothing but Cobra MIMs?

There is zero chance of that : )
The Morgan Cup is 14 club bags and apparel scripting for all.

There is zero chance of that : )
The Morgan Cup is 14 club bags and apparel scripting for all.
Cobra is bringing out putters?

Yags in full control of my big 2020 moment and I'm relatively okay with it.

Haha. No he isn't. But the man likes some interesting tracks, that is for sure.
So far, the rebirth of the new Morgan Cup has played at Patriot Club, Hammock Beach and Haig Point and I would argue with each passing year got better : )

So far, the rebirth of the new Morgan Cup has played at Patriot Club, Hammock Beach and Haig Point and I would argue with each passing year got better : )

Those are some edging amazing venue’s!

Can’t wait to see where 2020 will be held.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to think of a way to 1-up Haig Point, and my brain is jumping to some pretty prestigious tracks. Any time we get another chance at the Morgan Cup I'm happy.

I'm trying to think of a way to 1-up Haig Point, and my brain is jumping to some pretty prestigious tracks. Any time we get another chance at the Morgan Cup I'm happy.

Whats interesting is that when we posted it, it wasn't really viewed that way originally...haha.
Sometimes the less known is just that amazing. Haig, The Hideway, etc. Few knew about them before THP and the events.

How they came up with the Patriot Club was amazing cannot wait to be surprised

You are correct, I have played patriot it is beyond amazing.

Excited to see where 2020 is at

Whats interesting is that when we posted it, it wasn't really viewed that way originally...haha.
Sometimes the less known is just that amazing. Haig, The Hideway, etc. Few knew about them before THP and the events.

Kind of thinking in terms of region, as soon as you see the area of Hilton Head Island, you're talking about some high caliber golf courses. Haig Point might be a "hidden gem" but only because it's between Harbour Town and RTJGC.

Kind of thinking in terms of region, as soon as you see the area of Hilton Head Island, you're talking about some high caliber golf courses. Haig Point might be a "hidden gem" but only because it's between Harbour Town and RTJGC.

And better than both of them...by a lot : )

Any talk of a course out West?

Any talk of a course out West?

We do lots of events all around the country. Still have one to announce out west for later this year : )
For the MC, who knows where it takes us, but I have a few ideas up my sleeve

Haig Point is the nicest venue I have played. No question.

Watch them pull out getting on the University of Texas private course or something crazy

Watch them pull out getting on the University of Texas private course or something crazy

Haig Point is private. So is the Patriot Club.

That's why I said the course I did. Haig is amazing with a private ferry and all, so something like UT is well within the realm of possibility. I cant wait to see what it is.

I thought we were doing the thing where we let him think he's got control and everyone is happy haha

You can't go wrong with any place for the Morgan Cup. It could be played on a local muni in Alaska and would still be amazing.

This one is very high on my radar.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed the dates work out.

You can't go wrong with any place for the Morgan Cup. It could be played on a local muni in Alaska and would still be amazing.
Local Muni in Alaska? I'm in!

Just schedule it to coincide with the salmon runs.

And the time of year the sun never goes down so you can play all day and night...this actually sounds awesome

Man I loved the Patriot Club. That was such a memorable round of golf.

Local Muni in Alaska? I'm in!

Exactly! No matter where it’s held, Jose, Yags, Rachel, JB, GG, make sure everyone treated like a pro and every THP’er makes this event something special.

Back