The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Location talk has been started. Ass Cap Master Yagley throwing out some pretty neat ideas.

I don’t really care where it is, I’m signing up regardless...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it’s after April 15 I will be also!

If it’s after April 15 I will be also!

I have no idea when it will be but it was mentioned to Jose a few times that it would be nice for those who have to deal with winter to be able to get a little more prep in before the event and he agreed that it could be a good thing, probably after seeing my winter swing up close and personal haha.

Hopefully it works out for everyone, I know this year that was one of the only weekends they were available.

I have no idea when it will be but it was mentioned to Jose a few times that it would be nice for those who have to deal with winter to be able to get a little more prep in before the event and he agreed that it could be a good thing, probably after seeing my winter swing up close and personal haha.

Hopefully it works out for everyone, I know this year that was one of the only weekends they were available.

I wouldn’t mind a break in period for next year

Agreed. Dont care where or when. I'm putting my name in that hat. I want redemption or revenge not sure.

I wouldn’t mind a break in period for next year

I know logistics and scheduling play a huge role in trying to organize something of this magnitude but Jose said it would be ideal if everyone could come in playing their best. Not always going to happen but another month would certainly help for the winter sufferers haha

Oh I’m not complaining. Loved the follow. Just selfish as 1/1-4/15 are pto blackout dates as a CPA.

I know logistics and scheduling play a huge role in trying to organize something of this magnitude but Jose said it would be ideal if everyone could come in playing their best. Not always going to happen but another month would certainly help for the winter sufferers haha

I think dialing the clubs in and reviewing that process in the build up would add to the conversation banter if it was a longer leadup

I also think I would dial it in then get comfortable and see my fitter as well and see what his thoughts to dialing it in would be

I get the logistics piece though

Love of fun will be had either way for sure

Really pumped for the deets to come out and I already have a great idea for Yags AssCap gift haha

It’s not just dates. It’s also about getting reviews done and equipment availability. Those that have continued to review their gear post event it has been appreciated. Those that haven’t, well that kind of stinks, but it does mean that dates are more cautious.

It’s not just dates. It’s also about getting reviews done and equipment availability. Those that have continued to review their gear post event it has been appreciated. Those that haven’t, well that kind of stinks, but it does mean that dates are more cautious.

Agree with this 100! Part of the commitment to this and all events is giving clubs a fair shake and gaming/honestly reviewing them for a significant period of time.

This is exciting.. I've been trying to think about how you can one up the experience we had this year but every time I have an idea I find that JB has already thought of it or tried it.. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Agreed. Dont care where or when. I'm putting my name in that hat. I want redemption or revenge not sure.

Well, given the old saying, “revenge is a dish best served cold,” you should want the event scheduled for winter golf.

Might have an idea...

Haha. That fun will be had.
There will be a change or two.

And that I need to find a captain.

I know a guy :angel::alien:

There will be a change or two.

And that I need to find a captain.

And Captain you say...

75a3870ed22bce2c3bebbdb69999d315.gif