The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have clubbed up....told them not to drive on the field. Now they have to pay to get it graded and Lazer leveled again. Plus...I get to help get it unstuck stuck.
052edddb94e3262b765ede6c9b303812.jpg

Gonna be a crappy week. After much suffering and decline my Dad passed away early this morning. It has hit me harder than I thought it would even though its been on the horizon for sometime. Glad hes not suffering anymore, but not exactly looking forward to the rest. Thoughts and prayers much appreciated.
jeremy, missed this yesterday. So sorry for your loss. Know that your THP family is here for you. Thoughts and prayers out to your family.

My 545 5i has gone missing. I have no idea where, and when I stopped by the range I last used it at they didn't have anyone turn it in. Argh. Sentimental value aside, I don't know if I can get another one w/ a DG pro in it.

My 545 5i has gone missing. I have no idea where, and when I stopped by the range I last used it at they didn't have anyone turn it in. Argh. Sentimental value aside, I don't know if I can get another one w/ a DG pro in it.
Sorry to hear that. I hate that people don't turn clubs in. I mean what gives them the entitlement to just keep it. Hopefully it shows up somehow.

Sorry to hear that. I hate that people don't turn clubs in. I mean what gives them the entitlement to just keep it. Hopefully it shows up somehow.
Yeah hopefully it shows up. Plus, why would you want to keep a 5i? It's just one club ... and without the rest of the set, pretty much worthless IMO (obviously the club has worth, but not usable worth if you have a full bag of your own). Not that that is the only reason to turn it in ... it's just a simple basic thing that considerate people do ... whether it's one club or a whole damn bag.

The hits, they keep on coming.

I'm tired of losing family members.

Sorry to hear that. It's never an easy thing. I'm bracing for the same thing myself with a couple family members.

sorry to hear that James. T&Ps for you and your family.

Yeah hopefully it shows up. Plus, why would you want to keep a 5i? It's just one club ... and without the rest of the set, pretty much worthless IMO (obviously the club has worth, but not usable worth if you have a full bag of your own). Not that that is the only reason to turn it in ... it's just a simple basic thing that considerate people do ... whether it's one club or a whole damn bag.

That's what has me hoping the guy behind the counter just didn't check the right place for the lost and found. I'm going to go back tomorrow. Because like you said, who wants a 5i. Most people (myself included) can barely hit one most of the time.

Sorry Buddy...Thoughts and Prayers going out to your family.

Phenom, my deepest condolences.

jeremy, missed this yesterday. So sorry for your loss. Know that your THP family is here for you. Thoughts and prayers out to your family.
Thank you

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Twice in my life while playing golf I've been called and told a family member passed. 13 years ago my uncle passed way before his time due to alcoholism. And today my cousin passed away due to obesity and diabetes.

Both had horrible diseases and left behind daily that loved them very much. I'm sad but relieved that she is no longer battling.

Phenom,
Missed this earlier. Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Freddie,
Sorry to hear of your loss as well. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

So sorry to hear that Tadashi.

My condolences guys, positive thoughts to you and your families.

Sorry fellas. Thoughts and prayers with both of u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twice in my life while playing golf I've been called and told a family member passed. 13 years ago my uncle passed way before his time due to alcoholism. And today my cousin passed away due to obesity and diabetes.

Both had horrible diseases and left behind daily that loved them very much. I'm sad but relieved that she is no longer battling.

Sorry to hear this panda. Thoughts and prayers for you and the family

Sorry to hear

Sorry for your loss Freddie.

Man condolences to all of you guys losing loved ones. Thoughts and prayers!

The Official Rant of the Day

Sorry to hear FK! Our thoughts are with you and the fam bro.

Sorry to hear FK, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours

Freddie, my condolences to you and your family on the loss of your cousin.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back