2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Jumped to 29th after being somewhere in the 60s position last week.

102...not having the same success I did last year haha. Need to step my game up.

Dropped from 5th to 64th. The perils of forgetting the tournament started on Wednesday.

really bad week in match play. I didn't have a good stategy and should have looked at the groupings before my picks. Dropped down from 19th to 62nd. Hopefully a good week at the Shell.

Dropped from 5th to 64th. The perils of forgetting the tournament started on Wednesday.
I didn't forget, but I should have taken more time in seeing who my pics were grouped with.

Made a massive jump from 58th to 57th! :banana:

Up ten spots but still way down the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had Day and Oosty...so I jumped like 60 or so spots to #12! :D

Had Day and Oosty...so I jumped like 60 or so spots to #12! :D
There were a few of us that made substantial jumps in the standings.

Made about a 20 spot jump, so I'm on the first page. I need to keep this train moving though or it's gonna be like last year where I'm forgetting lineups because of zero chance.

I jumped 27 spots to number 43, thanks almost exclusively to Oosty's 2nd place finish.

I'm afraid to look...

Great week for me, moved up 83 spots, went from 107 to 24th.

Was very easy to go top heavy this week with all the value you can get at the bottom.

I remembered to set a team!

Holy crap I went from 96 to 36 last week. Line up is ready to go again.

I'm looking good so far this week, hopefully I can do another big jump.

-5, -4, 6 guys at -3, -2, -1

-5, 5 at -3, -2, -1, +2, +3. It'll be interesting to see if they guys who shot over can get their sh!t together tomorrow and make it to the weekend rounds!

Back to my horrible picks. Had Wagner and Hoffman in then switched my lineup last night.

Ugh what a disappointing first day. Need some good scoring from this rag tag bunch.
440d46852c4086a7d3d92d50c015b969.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a terrible day one. Could have done without Kizzire's double bogey.

3bb80f7c50561c1eab08f6d339c78ad7.jpg

I was pretty excited about my team this week but day 1 didn't go so well. Hopefully my boys turn down the suck tomorrow!

Well I have four guys outside of the projected cut line and had one WD this morning. Time for some guys to start moving up the leaderboard.

Back