Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I might not be there that early. I have a hockey game at 11:15 tonight so I might just come in the morning and practice some short game.

No worries. Depending on how my range session goes tonight I may indulge in an extra 15 mins of sleep haha

I'll be there at sunrise. I'm going to spend mucho time-o on my putting because quite frankly I freaking suck.

Sweet! I think I'll start a thread for this Furry Creek gathering and try to get all the interested parties down, then get 2 tee times on the books in case the place books up. What time is everyone thinking?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I may be able to swing this, but wouldn't want to do too early if I did, as It's a 2 and a half hour drive for me.

I may be able to swing this, but wouldn't want to do too early if I did, as It's a 2 and a half hour drive for me.
What time would you be looking for bud?

Anybody free Saturday? I know we're getting a little close so tee times might be tricky.

I'm out this weekend unfortunately. Gonna play an executive course with the GF this weekend to practice for Furry next week!

Where you playing?

Not sure yet. I do probably need to stay Stateside this time though, as my fiance is getting back from traveling early in the afternoon. Plus I've got a flippin long drive next weekend to Furry haha

I'm playing Saturday morning. What do you gave in mind?

I'm playing Saturday morning. What do you gave in mind?

No idea. Maybe Shuksan? It's been dry lately so maybe it'll be decent.

No idea. Maybe Shuksan? It's been dry lately so maybe it'll be decent.
I'm good with Shuksan, NoBell, Padden as long as they haven't aerated recently.

I'd really like to play Loomis or Semiahmoo one day if possible.

I'm good with Shuksan, NoBell, Padden as long as they haven't aerated recently.

I'd really like to play Loomis or Semiahmoo one day if possible.

NoBel is booked solid that morning and Padden just aerated this week so no dice. I'll have to ask Shuksan on the aeration.

Let me check Loomis/Semiahmoo and see if something is available.

Actually Loomis has quite a bit available between 8 and 9, and a bunch after 9. Need to double check aeration though.

OK Loomis just aerated so no go. Shuksan did it on March 14th, so we're nearing 3 weeks since there. Probably our best option, so I grabbed 8:51am there for 2.

I'd love to play Semi with you guys one weekend

I'd love to play Semi with you guys one weekend

It'll be a few weeks before Loomis is decent since they just aerated, not sure on Semi. But yeah, I definitely want to make it up there at some point.

I'll be playing Kings Links for the first time tomorrow!

It's a really fun course. Definitely a mental grind there for me, but plenty of birdie opportunities.

It's a really fun course. Definitely a mental grind there for me, but plenty of birdie opportunities.
Agree with this. Putting and chipping are tough here though, big slopes and firm greens.

Shaping up to be a solid Saturday for golf!

Agree with this. Putting and chipping are tough here though, big slopes and firm greens.

Shaping up to be a solid Saturday for golf!

I looked up the course you're going to.. If it was not an hour away, I would have asked if I could have joined you guys... It'll have to wait until next Saturday!

I looked up the course you're going to.. If it was not an hour away, I would have asked if I could have joined you guys... It'll have to wait until next Saturday!

You can always jump in with me from Langley. Where are you at again dude? Kings Links can't be that much closer.

You can always jump in with me from Langley. Where are you at again dude? Kings Links can't be that much closer.
If this happens let me know and I'll add Yantropov the time!

Kings links is 20 mins from my place. Next time boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kings links is 20 mins from my place. Next time boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries mate, we'll see ya next weekend

Back